IGNORED

Darth Vader's FS/FO Thread - Prices Lowered

Darth Vader

Have some items up for sale. Shipping to U.S. only. Buyer pays actual shipping. Payments through paypal.

Limited Run Premium Editions

(NES) Star Wars: $75

(NES) Empire Strikes Back: $75

Zz4x6D5l.jpg

(N64) Episode 1 Racer: $95

(N64) Shadows of the Empire: SOLD

bI2d8r3l.jpg

(GB) Empire Strikes Back: $75

AZz6zd4l.jpg

(NES) Star Wars Carded ~new~: $38

Has a pretty good ding in the top left corner because limited run sucks balls at shipping!

Z0O4y7Nl.jpg

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: $7

Rage - Anarchy Edition: $5

Borderlands 2: $4

Red Dead Redemption: $9

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II: $12

Battlefield 4: $6

Assassin's Creed II: $4

Bioshock Infinite: $5

Skyrim: $7

Assassin's Creed: $7

Elder Scrolls - Shivering Isles: $8  (cracked case)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: $7 ( light blemishes on disc )

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: $9

Modern Warfare 2: $5

Battlefield 3 - LE: $6

Forza Motorsport 3: $9

Grand Theft Auto IV: $7

Project Gotham Racing 3: $7

SMFdWCwl.jpg

Exhibition Demo Disc: $6

Sphinx: $10

Max Payne: $10

Clone Wars/ Tetris: $5

Q9dYTCIl.jpg

Super Nintendo Bundle: $155

System and original controller taken apart and cleaned inside and out. All games cleaned inside and out. Second Controller is a quality Cirka. Power supply is NOT original. Everything is tested and works great.

YOZfNyjm.jpgYOZfNyjl.jpg

Lot of 9 DS games: $23

All games are tested and work, all are in good condition and have their manuals.

3jZNbekm.jpg3jZNbekl.jpg

Willem eprom programmer: $33

May be a bootleg, don't know too much about them. Never used it, will allow return and refund if it doesn't work.

az25cMEm.jpgaz25cMEl.jpg

Edited by Darth Vader
Added items and pics, lower prices
  • Like 1

So like that Arduboy, I take it it's not just made for that one game it's just preloaded to look cool as that kickstarter bonus it was?  I've been thinking about getting one of those for some quick play stuff as it looks interesting.  It's a shame that Tetris microcard (not the tiny arcade one) has gone up in smoke.

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

So like that Arduboy, I take it it's not just made for that one game it's just preloaded to look cool as that kickstarter bonus it was?  I've been thinking about getting one of those for some quick play stuff as it looks interesting.  It's a shame that Tetris microcard (not the tiny arcade one) has gone up in smoke.

Nope, not just made for the one game, just preloaded and black. Yeah, that Tetris microcard is insanely priced. I remember wanting to pick one up when they were around $55 or so, now I just see them in the $100 range.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:19 PM, Tanooki said:

Huh there's one up on ebay currently as I started digging just after I had asked.  You're right, the back of that box says anything goes basically.  I see the same image so that's your account, also saw what they had been selling for too and there's not much history.

Yeah, RetroClutter is my ebay handle. Saw one sell for around a hundo but I keep dropping the price on mine and nothing. Have a few watchers but that's it.

1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

Yeah, RetroClutter is my ebay handle. Saw one sell for around a hundo but I keep dropping the price on mine and nothing. Have a few watchers but that's it.

I can see why I did a closer look.  The same unit as yours with the stuffed animal with zipper pouch on the back did $55 shipped.  Maybe that dude hit the average, started it low, sat on it or got unlucky as the history just isn't there.

I find the device rather fascinating in the age of mobile phones doing so much, but it has this like gameboy level of quality with some programs it has, yet a sub-gb style density (resolution) panel.  It looks like it would be fun to stuff in a wallet if that isn't bs and it really can take that beating.

31 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

It looks like it would be fun to stuff in a wallet if that isn't bs and it really can take that beating.

It seems like it's rugged enough. Has a nice weight to it for the size. I wanted to pick it up and develop a game for it cause it looks simple enough to do so. I just don't have the time. 

Just now, Darth Vader said:

It seems like it's rugged enough. Has a nice weight to it for the size. I wanted to pick it up and develop a game for it cause it looks simple enough to do so. I just don't have the time. 

I totally get the time problem, it's another reason why I was eyeballing it as it's bite sized fun without the stigma of whale bait and touch mechanics on a phone.  I'll keep an eye on your listing, maybe I'll bite eventually though if I don't I hope someone does as it seems very nice.

• 5 weeks later...

It's so funny that games like this and Color a Dinosaur on NES command such a premium even though there is little-to-no gameplay. I mean, I get it. Scarcity is value, but it's tough to justify spending nearly a grand on a game I will only boot up once to test. 

That being said, I will probably buy this some day. 😑🤦‍♂️

On 1/3/2020 at 11:37 AM, DoctorEncore said:

It's so funny that games like this and Color a Dinosaur on NES command such a premium even though there is little-to-no gameplay. I mean, I get it. Scarcity is value, but it's tough to justify spending nearly a grand on a game I will only boot up once to test. 

That being said, I will probably buy this some day. 😑🤦‍♂️

Just saw this comment about the Fun N Games. I decided not to sell it and took it down. It is pretty crazy considering I haven't even played it once. Popped it in, saw that it booted up, took it out. I have no desire to play it.

Thread bump...new stuff

• The title was changed to Darth Vader's FS/FO Thread - New Stuff Added Sept. 20
  • The title was changed to Darth Vader's FS/FO Thread - Prices Lowered