IGNORED

Official VGS Secret Santa 2020 Signup NOW CLOSED

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ho Ho Ho!   It's that time of the year once again! Sorry I'm a bit late, these flight cancellations to the North Pole have been ridiculous! Welcome to the second annual VGS Secret Santa!   If you

Hi everyone! I've just finished updating my list and replying back to emails. Consider this the last call! The deadline is in about two and a half hours. So be sure to get your list in. There are lots

I don't foresee a problem with this. HOWEVER, the problem with this is that if I am not mistaken, you are able to see whoever viewed the document. That said, it could compromise the fun of it being a

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Seeing so many names from Werewolf game I gotta throw my hat in on this.  I've done a Secrete Santa on SA forums before so should be a fun time again.

Make sure you send your list soon cuz the deadline is... I think tomorrow?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, koifish said:

@Secret Santa Sorry if this is a blatant sign of my inability to navigate VGS vs NA, but did you get the message I sent you earlier today with my Secret Santa info? I feel like I sent it, but I can't remember, and moreover I can't find the message outbox, just the inbox.

FYI the in and outbox are the same. All your messages are tracked more as conversations, so you should find it there. 

• Like 1
  • captmorgandrinker changed the title to Official VGS Secret Santa 2020 Signup LAST DAY
  • captmorgandrinker changed the title to Official VGS Secret Santa 2020 Signup NOW CLOSED