IGNORED

Official VGS Secret Santa 2020 Signup NOW CLOSED

Secret Santa

1- Send Secret Santa a PM with your real name, your address, and a LIST of items that are $20 or less.

3.  Plan on spending a minimum of $25 before shipping.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused. If everything is $20 or less, not sure how it is we will spend a minimum of $25 before shipping? Is there an average price we should aim for? Should we include some items that are less expensive and some that are more? Will I receive a list of items from someone, and if I choose can I purchase something on the more expensive side?

15 minutes ago, avatar! said:

1- Send Secret Santa a PM with your real name, your address, and a LIST of items that are $20 or less.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused. If everything is $20 or less, not sure how it is we will spend a minimum of $25 before shipping? Is there an average price we should aim for? Should we include some items that are less expensive and some that are more? Will I receive a list of items from someone, and if I choose can I purchase something on the more expensive side?

You can buy FIVE, $5 dollar games. You can buy ONE $10 and another for $15. You can buy ONE $25 game. It needs to be of at least $25 before shipping. You, as the one buying for someone get to make the decision which route you want to take, but the value should be of AT LEAST $25, no less, before shipping.

There are some that will stop at exactly $25, there are some that will go above that and even some that will go even further than that. Again, it is up to you what you want to do.

This event is for fun, so let's keep it that way! 🙂

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, avatar! said:

You can pepper in a few things that are more than 20-25 on your list.  

The main thing is that you provide a variety of things to choose from in case the buyer is having issues finding too specific.   Also, we have had people in the past that sent a list of stuff that was all in the $50 range which is a big no-no.

Some folks will want to spend over the $25, which is quite fine, but nobody is obligated to.