IGNORED

Didn't Realized This Place Existed

...but am now joining. I was around NA for a bit while collecting my NES set. After finding myself out of work in the summer of 2017 I had to sell a rather large portion of my near complete NES set (I was missing Stadium Events, the Panesian set and Myriad)

In the years since I've worked to buy back what I lost, and am now down to 17 loose carts for a full set. Its weird being this close again. Hopefully this place will be a good resource for knowledge as NA and other places are. 

So, with that said hello everyone! Glad to be here. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site.  Do you have a list of the 17 games you're missing?  I'm down to 14 games to go, myself (though I collect CIB) and I always find it interesting to compare what people's final needed games are.  Yeah every list always has the usual Stadium Events and Myriad and whatnot, but I still need Baby Boomer!  I've been collecting 21 years and I still don't have a CIB Baby Boomer!

On 11/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, Dr. Morbis said:

Welcome to the site.  Do you have a list of the 17 games you're missing?  I'm down to 14 games to go, myself (though I collect CIB) and I always find it interesting to compare what people's final needed games are.  Yeah every list always has the usual Stadium Events and Myriad and whatnot, but I still need Baby Boomer!  I've been collecting 21 years and I still don't have a CIB Baby Boomer!

I'm going cart only mostly. The 17 i am missing are:

Bonks Adventure

Bubble Bath Babes

Duck Tales 2

Godzilla 2

Gun Nac

Hot Slots

Jetsons

Kid Klown

Little Samson

Mighty Final Fight

Myriad 6 in 1

Peek a Boo Poker

Scat

Snow Brothers

Stadium Events 

Sword Master

TMNT Tournament Fighters. 

Now, before I sold off back in 2017 I was only missing Stadium Events, the 3 Panesians and Myriad. I've since gone on to collect other systems, am 4 away for a full Wii U set, 5 away on Odyssey 2 and various placements on other systems.

I do collect NES US console box variants and at last count I had 21 of 23. 

Nice list.  Our overlap is 9 games that we both need.  My list of needed CIB's looks like this as of Nov.15,2020 (in case someone reads this post years from now):

Baby Boomer

Bubble Bath Babes

Color a Dinosaur

Hot Slots

Kid Klown

Little Samson

Mighty Final Fight

Miracle Piano

Myriad 6 in 1

Peek-a-Boo Poker

Power Blade 2

Stadium Events

TMNT: Tournament Fighters

Wayne's World

So I've got two relatively cheap ones left, then things start to get serious!  Anyway, happy hunting!