IGNORED

Warrior 64 - HD N64 Clone Kickstarter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want what you guys are smoking if you think that case looks good. 

Pen druh gone.

I just finished the video a bit before coming here, the entire thing ultimately outside of the nice new shell it has basically start to finish is summed up in two words: dumpster fire ...or better in

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By dewisp02
      WTT For NES Manuals, Boxes, Other Console stuff. Let's Trade!!
      View Advert HELP ME HELP YOU!!!
      I have a lot of duplicate games, manuals, boxes, etc. for most consoles and am looking to trade for the last of the manuals and boxes I need for my full CIB NES set. Here is my linked Collection List so message me if you have anything on it listed as 0s. At some point, I will (hopefully) start getting the for trade stuff inventoried so I can provide that as well. Anyways, I look forward to trading with you for those pieces I still need. 

Thanks!
      Advertiser dewisp02 Date 12/20/2020 Price Category WTB  
    • By dewisp02
      HELP ME HELP YOU!!!
      I have a lot of duplicate games, manuals, boxes, etc. for most consoles and am looking to trade for the last of the manuals and boxes I need for my full CIB NES set. Here is my linked Collection List so message me if you have anything on it listed as 0s. At some point, I will (hopefully) start getting the for trade stuff inventoried so I can provide that as well. Anyways, I look forward to trading with you for those pieces I still need. 

Thanks!
    • By Mumphy
      Hello!
      I hope it's OK to post this here (not sure where else). I recently redrew the Ultra 64 logo, which I posted about here: 
      I did this for fun (I'm a graphic designer/illustrator, so it's fun for me 🙂), but I've also been thinking about making Ultra 64 badges for the N64 console and perhaps a label for the EverDrive-64 cart.
      Those projects are a bit complex though, and either way, I thought it would be cool to at least design a poster now that I have a finished logo--which made me think of Redbubble. Would anyone else be interested in Ultra 64 stuff? I've already created some, but for now they're listed as private as I want to check on the quality before I potentially make them public.
      Let me know.
      By the way, in the above thread I have attached an EverDrive-64 background image if anyone wants one. 

• By Mumphy
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Ultra 64 logo for some time now. Basically I'm redrawing it from a magazine scan. I've been posting WIP-images and thoughts here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nintendo_64_forever/my-take-on-the-ultra-64-logo-t8609.html but I thought this project might be interesting to at least a few people here at VGS as well 🙂
      I should soon be done with it, haven't really been in a rush, haha. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing with it when it's finished, but I have some ideas. It would be cool to make a Ultra 64 badge/faceplate for the console (which I'm aware has already been done). I'm not sure on how to do the actual badge though.

• By Gloves
      View Advert CIB Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
      Looking to pick up a nice CIB copy of this. It's one of those games that's somewhat eluded me in CIB form over the past few years, and I really love the game so I want to get a nice copy. With this my N64 collection will be almost complete!
      Advertiser Gloves Date 11/25/2020 Price Category WTB