IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

My god you are so indoctrinated by that progressive echo chamber. Its just exhausting to even deal with. Im done man. Have fun with your progressive buddies.

She said anti semetic things. Thus anti semite. Done. If you can label trump a racist or xenophobic over twisted word or straight up out of context statements then she clearly stating antisemetic rhetoric is an antisemite. It works both ways.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 1

She said, Israeli support in congress is "all about the benjamins." Yes support for Israeli can be measured by how much money the AICPA gives to candidates. Or the AICPA has their many congress people attack people who don't fall in line. Duh. Do you want me to get quotes from Jews saying the same thing? 

(Someone sbould tell her Bernie Sanders is Jewish)

Edited by Californication

13 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

My god you are so indoctrinated by that progressive echo chamber. Its just exhausting to even deal with. Im done man. Have fun with your progressive buddies.

She said anti semetic things. Thus anti semite. Done. If you can label trump a racist or xenophobic over twisted word or straight up out of context statements then she clearly stating antisemetic rhetoric is an antisemite. It works both ways.

Here is another Trunp supporter.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2018/11/10/Robert-Bowers-extremism-Tree-of-Life-massacre-shooting-pittsburgh-Gab-Warroom/stories/201811080165

24 minutes ago, Californication said:

Ya, lets see some of Trumps base.

a couple hundred people out of over 70 million that voted for him. Congrats?

Here is the difference in you and me. You think a majority of republican and conservative voters are bad people while I dont think a majority of democrats are bad people. You framing trump supporters as nazis is the problem. You are a walking stereotype at this point "Californication" Lmao

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

a couple hundred people out of over 70 million that voted for him. Congrats?

Here is the difference in you and me. You think a majority of republican and conservative voters are bad people while I dont think a majority of democrats are bad people. You framing trump supporters as nazis is the problem. You are a walking stereotype at this point "Californication" Lmao

No, your changing the subject. You call Illhan Omar an anti-semite and said it's not worth listening to what she has to say. I've explained why that is not true. And then I showed that you are a hypocrite because you listen to Trump who says things that excite white supremacists who hate and/or kill jews. 

I didn't make a generalization about conservatives.

1 hour ago, phart010 said:

I find it very concerning that AOC is calling for the archiving of Trump supporters so that it will be known who they were even after they’ve deleted their posts/tweets. Looks like someone has now created an online archive of supporters, the Trump Accountability Project. What do you suppose they would need a list like this for? Social credit score?? 

https://gnews.org/539056/

I was aware of the stupid comments from the wingnut, but I had no idea that some scum formerly (or in some cases actively) tied to the democratic party were effectively working on a non-forgivness hit list.  There's no room for that and should in itself be punished.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Californication said:

No, your changing the subject. You call Illhan Omar an anti-semite and said it's not worth listening to what she has to say. I've explained why that is not true. And then I showed that you are a hypocrite because you listen to Trump who says things that excite white supremacists who hate and/or kill jews. 

I didn't make a generalization about conservatives.

wtf are you talking about. We were talking about a person in congress, and you are talking about random US citizens. I dont give a shit about them. No one does. You are all over the place. No one was changing the subject.

I guess I gotta say it like Trump did 800 times. I dissavow White Supremecy and Neo Nazis. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I was aware of the stupid comments from the wingnut, but I had no idea that some scum formerly (or in some cases actively) tied to the democratic party were effectively working on a non-forgivness hit list.  There's no room for that and should in itself be punished.

What will be your job in the gulags. How will you serve your leader?🤣

Edited by Quest4Nes

13 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

wtf are you talking about. We were talking about a person in congress, and you are talking about random US citizens. I dont give a shit about them. No one does. You are all over the place. No one was changing the subject.

I guess I gotta say it like Trump did 800 times. I dissavow White Supremecy and Neo Nazis. 

We're all over the place because you keep changing the subject. And you just did it again. I didn't call you racist. 

Illhan Omar is not an anti-semite. And if you really have an issue with people being racist towards the jews it doesn't make sense to listen to Trump.

16 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Nope, you never said it, not once, neither did he, like ever.  That would be just be so, you know so, huuuge.  Let's be honest, he's not an obese man, under that expensive suit he wears layers like that little kid in the snow clothes in The Christmas Story.  Remove the suit, shirt and tie, then you have a Nazi uniform, a Mussolini fascist uniform, a klan wizard robe borrowed from Robert Byrd (one of Biden's old big buds in the day), and for good measure, a few of Pol Pots dirty drawers and a dug up suit off of Mao Zedong.

• Like 1

Even here in Israel Omar is not considered an anti-semite.

People here hate her (not me, I think she is amazing! But my political stance is not really representative of the general public). But mostly they don't consider her an anti-semite. (And most of the time, Israelis are really fast to label anyone who dares to sound even a slight criticism of Israel an anti-semite).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sg17 said:

Even here in Israel Omar is not considered an anti-semite.

People here hate her (not me, I think she is amazing! But my political stance is not really representative of the general public). But mostly they don't consider her an anti-semite. (And most of the time, Israelis are really fast to label anyone who dares to sound even a slight criticism of Israel an anti-semite).

Im not speaking for israel. Im speaking for several things she has said. You can think what you want. Id wager most people in another country dont know who she is. Shes just a congresswoman from minnesota.

I can guarantee you she is no friend of israel.

IlhanOmarTweet2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Im not speaking for israel. Im speaking for several things she has said. You can think what you want. Id wager most people in another country dont know who she is. Shes just a congresswoman from minnesota.

IlhanOmarTweet2.jpg

Again she is talking about the decisions of the state of Israel. She didn't say anything about them based on their religion.

In 2014 they killed atleast 500 palestinean children and made another 1,000 disabled. I'm not okay with that. I watched the news day after day as Israel targeted hospitals, schools, and civilian areas. In 2018 the palestineans non-violently protested by walking to the gates and snipers shot and disabled thousands of men, women, and medical people day after day for months. 

I don't know what issue Illhan Omar has with Israel, but these are real issues and voicing opposition doesn't automaticallt make you an anti-semite.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Californication said:

Again she is talking about the decisions of the state of Israel. She didn't say anything about them based on their religion.

In 2014 they killed atleast 500 palestinean children and made another 1,000 disabled. I'm not okay with that. I watched the news day after day as Israel targeted hospitals, schools, and civilian areas. In 2018 the palestineans non-violently protested by walking to the gates and snipers shot and disabled thousands of men, women, and medical people day after day for months. 

I don't know what issue Illhan Omar has with Israel, but these are real issues and voicing opposition doesn't automaticallt make you an anti-semite.

Does voicing opposition towards Black Lives Matter make you racist?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

IlhanOmarTweet2.jpg

People actually know who she is, exactly because comment like this (though they probably know nothing else about her).

As I said, people here really don't like her and that's an understatement.

Still, she is not considered an anti-semite, almost no one thinks she is.

Her comments are against Israeli policy, not against Jews. Being critical of Israeli policy doesn't make one into an anti-semite.

Edited by sg17
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Californication said:

Treading on thin ice here. Debates about Israel can get real messy real fast

Ilhan Omar has also paid the company her husband owns over $1,000,000 in campaign funds for consulting fees.

This same husband who was married to another women last year and was accused of having an affair with Omar (who was also married). Omar denied denied denied the affair, then oops they get married a couple months later.

Unfortunately she runs in a district in Minneapolis that will NEVER vote republican. She would never win a statewide election, but that isn't how it works. She is an embarrassment to the state.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Ilhan Omar has also paid the company her husband owns over $1,000,000 in campaign funds for consulting fees.

This same husband who was married to another women last year and was accused of having an affair with Omar (who was also married). Omar denied denied denied the affair, then oops they get married a couple months later.

Unfortunately she runs in a district in Minneapolis that will NEVER vote republican. She would never win a statewide election, but that isn't how it works. She is an embarrassment to the state.

The point I am making is that progressives win. If you think Illhan Omar isn't a good example how about Katie Porter she turned a permanent red district blue. 

And one more piece of policy, the $600 plus up Bernie Sanders got for the people who were laid off during the pandemic was wildly popular.

5 minutes ago, Californication said:

The point I am making is that progressives win. If you think Illhan Omar isn't a good example how about Katie Porter she turned a permanent red district blue. 

And one more piece of policy, the $600 plus up Bernie Sanders got for the people who were laid off during the pandemic was wildly popular.

Free goods and services is generally popular to those on the receiving end.   I suspect defund the police isn't as popular. 

32 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Free goods and services is generally popular to those on the receiving end.   I suspect defund the police isn't as popular. 

Free goods and services? The republican party has given out more free goods and services than the democrats through the 2 trillion dollar tax cut and the 9 trillion (i think) fed give away. 

And let's be clear single payer health care is cheaper than the current health care system by trillions of dollars. It saves money. 

1 minute ago, Californication said:

Free goods and services? The republican party has given out more free goods and services than the democrats through the 2 trillion dollar tax cut and the 9 trillion (i think) fed give away. 

And let's be clear single payer health care is cheaper than the current health care system by trillions of dollars. It saves money. 

How much was the bailout for the soy bean farmers? 12 billion?