IGNORED

Extra Life 2020 Art Auction!

Gloves

Moderator · Posted
Just now, Jeevan said:

pretty much @Scrobins.

My hopes of the nativity scene of baby sage being born in a manger with papa gloves overlooking from above are dwindling fast.....

I had my hopes for a logo for my VGS blog series. But maybe we could ask Casual Cart about doing something for matching donations.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Scrobins said:

I had my hopes for a logo for my VGS blog series. But maybe we could ask Casual Cart about doing something for matching donations.

If nothing else, i hear he takes video game donations if you have any extra gameboy carts laying around!!!!

Well guys, I am bowing out.  Glad I could run it up some, hopefully whoever gets this enjoys.  I was originally gonna be out at 100, but I just can't go above 150.  See you tomorrow bright and early @Gloves  I will make another donation to ya during the livestream event!!!!

• Like 2

Graphics Team · Posted

Whoa! I should've been keeping up with this - It seems that crazy pandemic spending has even found it's way into game-related charity auctions haha. 

@Scrobins - I'm always open to do official VGS design stuff like that anyway as part of the graphics team (like I did with Reed's 'SNES Rankings' banner), so you'll get your logo, dude (it just might be on the backburner for a bit haha)

@Jeevan - was that nativity thing really what you were after? I'll admit that it would be hilarious, but I probably should've noted that I'm very religious and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that kind of satire... (not to discourage you or anything - it's all for a good cause and you've been crazy generous with this auction haha.) I'll be sure to make you some artwork at some point, even if it's just a quick doodle.

@Mega Tank - what a guy! These are the kind of persistent bids that lose me games on ebay all the time.

Thanks for all the participation, and for @Gloves organizing this stuff as always!

-CasualCart

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Whoa! I should've been keeping up with this - It seems that crazy pandemic spending has even found it's way into game-related charity auctions haha. 

@Scrobins - I'm always open to do official VGS design stuff like that anyway as part of the graphics team (like I did with Reed's 'SNES Rankings' banner), so you'll get your logo, dude (it just might be on the backburner for a bit haha)

@Jeevan - was that nativity thing really what you were after? I'll admit that it would be hilarious, but I probably should've noted that I'm very religious and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that kind of satire... (not to discourage you or anything - it's all for a good cause and you've been crazy generous with this auction haha.) I'll be sure to make you some artwork at some point, even if it's just a quick doodle.

@Mega Tank - what a guy! These are the kind of persistent bids that lose me games on ebay all the time.

Thanks for all the participation, and for @Gloves organizing this stuff as always!

-CasualCart

Casual,

No sacrilege intended.  That was really just a spur of the moment thing.  Please don't read too much into it.  Also, I plan on donating regardless if you make me anything or not lol.  If I did offend anyone with that post, just let me know, just remember its all in good fun.

Hopefully you all know I'm not out to offend anyone.  But casual, I won't say no to seeing anything you dream up buddy.  Gloves will get my money if he dances enough 😉 and even if he doesn't dance, its for the kids!

• Like 1

Graphics Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Casual,

No sacrilege intended.  That was really just a spur of the moment thing.  Please don't read too much into it.  Also, I plan on donating regardless if you make me anything or not lol.  If I did offend anyone with that post, just let me know, just remember its all in good fun.

Hopefully you all know I'm not out to offend anyone.  But casual, I won't say no to seeing anything you dream up buddy.  Gloves will get my money if he dances enough 😉 and even if he doesn't dance, its for the kids!

Oh - I'm not offended at all, dude! No worries there. 

But a dancing Gloves cartoon? That has potential haha...

-CasualCart

• Haha 3

Administrator · Posted

Ayyyyy to wrap up: The auction has ended, and @spacepup has won, beating himself at the last second for the top spot!

Seriously everyone who bid thanks so much for your interest, and Spacepup especially for your generosity. I really hope you enjoy whatever you and @CasualCart work out for your art, and know that from my end, I honestly super appreciate you both for each of your parts in this. Your support truly means the world to me. 🙂

• Like 1

• The topic was locked