IGNORED

what have you been listening to?

nesking80

On 1/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, SilverspoonGaming said:

I just played all the way thru The Chronic for the first time.  Outside of the songs we all know, and the Deez Nutz skit, it was pretty wack, but I owed it to Dre to listen all the way through out of respect.

Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg

Dude Deez Nuts is so good. That whole album is gold back to front. Stranded on Deathrow is probably my favorite track 

• Like 1

I've been redding up the apartment all afternoon, so of course booze and music were essential. 😄

Started off listening to Fire Ex, a local rock band here that sings in Taiwanense local language, then eventually sunk into my dirty little secrets, Good Goo Dolls, and (now listening to) Avril Lavigne. Oh boy, haha.

Edited by fcgamer

On 1/14/2021 at 10:06 PM, SilverspoonGaming said:

I just played all the way thru The Chronic for the first time.  Outside of the songs we all know, and the Deez Nutz skit, it was pretty wack, but I owed it to Dre to listen all the way through out of respect

Hahah.. wow take me back to junior high.. lol .. I used to love that stuff back then .. Dre and Snoop were at the top of their game back then . .I think that's when I started to listen to Cypress Hill