IGNORED

Four NFR N64 Rogue Squadron cartridges over the past two days!

22 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Wow super nice score! Those have been very uncommon, even rare recent years for some reason.

A fairly large video game chain is headquartered here and 3 of these came from there and the other came from a store about 20 minutes away. Half the store is behind the counter and you can see they're hoarding tons of stuff back there. Our theory is someone grabbed a stack of these by accident and priced them. Feel like we need to keep checking back and see if anything else sneaks up to the floor. 

• Like 1

None have back labels unfortunately. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know which ones originally came with back stickers. Only ones we've found in the wild so far are Banjo Tooie x2 and these, and then I bought a couple Pokemon Stadiums off of NA

Already sold one of the rougher ones on ebay pretty quickly for $135, which was a surprise. Being kind of greedy and will probably list the next one around $150 or $160 since it'll be nicer condition and we've set a benchmark now... Although not sure if I'll have any bites. If you're interested in one at $130 or have any CIB Pokemon games, CIB Mario Party 3, or mid tier PS2 games could also work out a trade. 

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

None have back labels unfortunately. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know which ones originally came with back stickers. Only ones we've found in the wild so far are Banjo Tooie x2 and these, and then I bought a couple Pokemon Stadiums off of NA

Already sold one of the rougher ones on ebay pretty quickly for $135, which was a surprise. Being kind of greedy and will probably list the next one around $150 or $160 since it'll be nicer condition and we've set a benchmark now... Although not sure if I'll have any bites. If you're interested in one at $130 or have any CIB Pokemon games, CIB Mario Party 3, or mid tier PS2 games could also work out a trade. 

Ah, that's a shame about no back stickers. It would've looked something like this if any of them did have it

latest?cb=20180324024548

These ones did come with back stickers (Not all N64 NFRs did) but it's pretty uncommon to find them with the back sticker on, and even more uncommon for the back sticker to be in decent condition. Was just curious about that, since I'm one of the few NFR collectors that do actually care about these back stickers and what quality they're in, would've been nice to see some more of these with back stickers out in the wild. GLWS, you'll easily be able to get $150 each, if not more 🙂

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

My wife likes to dig through the common N64 games any time we go to the game stores to beef up her NFR collection. Surprised she's found four copies of Rogue Squadron in the past two days! She's been trying to justify some Pokemon purchases so this should help her out some!

rogue squadron.jpg

Well back in October my wife found 4 NFR Rogue Squadrons for $10 each. She happened to find a few more today.

Rogue.thumb.jpg.bba79f9c117bd0ea5b7cffdbf8473a06.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3