IGNORED

What are you playing Halloween?

Nintegageo

Homebrew Team · Posted

Haunted Halloween '86, Halloween Scare 2017 (The Incident Halloween themed levels), and maybe some Splatterhouse (never beat it before). 

@Nintegageo Cotton is a great idea.  I have been getting into TurboGrafx / PC Engine since the Analogue Duo announcement, I think I will add that to the list.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted

I don't tend to go out of my way to play games seasonally; rather I like to spend the holidays with my wife. We'll be watching Friday the 13th. We've already started through them again from the first and are watching chronologically, so it'll just be whatever we happen to be on that day. 

Nothing in particular.  Maybe fire up the basement arcade and get some World Warrior going on.  Maybe some Metal Slug.  Kids will want to stay up later after Trick or Treating.  My oldest loves our lone pinball table.  😄

Edited by Sumer
  • Like 1

I played through both Alan Wake and American Nightmare this month, although they weren't particularly scary. Very cool ideas with a fun Twin Peaks influence, but the standard gameplay/combat really starts to drag in the second half.

Maybe I'll load up Resident Evil 7 for Halloween to get some true scares.

Minecraft on the server run by @Jeevan, although I might be playing some other stuff as well depending on whether Game Night shifts games at all or not.

I've updated the days and hours for the event in the separate Minecraft Halloween event thread, so if it's something you were on the fence about, go check it out and see if you'll be able to participate!

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
9 hours ago, Gloves said:

I got in the mood and I'm playing Silent Hill 2. Bit by bit, as I am a scaredy cat; I love horror games cuz they make me feel something, but man I get so wimpy lol.

Same reason I'm playing Fatal Frame with a friend, it eases a lot of the tension and horror when you have someone else there to chat with. We both do not handle horror games well individually, but together we can tough it out.

• Like 1