IGNORED

NES Hot Seat

Figmatic

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

Oh God, that thing would take one look at me and just break at the mere sight of my fat ass...

Haven't seen one of those in a long time, and that means there is no "price" on it.

I honestly have no clue how Norm got his for the video. Or, I can't recall if he said it was on loan.  I'd love to have one of these.  Smack in the middle of my game room/office, in front of the CRT wall.  Alas, whatever OP hopes to get (and probably can) I doubt I can afford it.

2 minutes ago, Woobie said:

Following due to curiosity. I bought one off a buddy locally a year or two ago. Plan to keep for the long haul but ya, never really see them come up so curious with current market what it might fetch.

You mind letting us know how much you paid for it? Thanks, if you are.

55 minutes ago, RH said:

You mind letting us know how much you paid for it? Thanks, if you are.

200 CAD, but definitely wouldnt use as market indicator as it was from a buddy and kind of "off the books" (I knew he had it for a while and we discussed it, shared a few beers and he would happily let it go for that) 

40 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

They pop up from time to time. They're bulky, and as far as I know, they aren't a great accessory. There is also that other chair that comes up every so often, even bulkier than this one.

Ya its kind of like the shelves I see come up from time to time. The shelves are alot more common but seems market is just bananas. Had a had time selling one for like $100 a year ago and usually only people locally wanted, now I see people asking $400+