IGNORED

Werewolf 4 Sign-Ups CLOSED [Please PM If you wish to be a replacement!)

SpoonMan Abrams X

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

Reporting for duty, sir!

Is your brother going to be joining us again this time?! That guy is a real hoot! 🤣

@MashFan81 You ready to apologize to me yet?! 😛

Oof... we're about to get to busy season at work... I mean, I can try... not gonna guarentee I'm gonna be very engaged all the time. Im usually a huge lurker to start until things start to get interesting. But when RL shit is demanding I tend to legit zone out for days at a time.

Also... @OptOut...

tenor (4).gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MashFan81 said:

Oof... we're about to get to busy season at work... I mean, I can try... not gonna guarentee I'm gonna be very engaged all the time. Im usually a huge lurker to start until things start to get interesting. But when RL shit is demanding I tend to legit zone out for days at a time.

Also... @OptOut...

1 minute ago, MashFan81 said:

Also... @OptOut...

tenor (4).gif

Lol, already double posting like a pro! 😄

Good to have you back, buddy!!! 😊

• Like 2

I'm in. I would like to be a high elf, complete with Cirque du Soleil- level dexterity, skin so flawless I could be on the cover of Vogue, and a not-so-subtle genetic superiority complex (read: fantasy racist) 

Also, I am both an avid DM and player for DnD and I have a fresh and ready-to-go 5e campaign written out for levels 1-5 if we ever wanted to make a group to play!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

I can only join if the game starts after October 22nd.  Otherwise I'd be down as a substitute.  I'll come out of the gate calling out scum like an Mother F'in OG VT.  

It'll be next weekend the soonest this game actually begins

Edited by SpoonMan Abrams X
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Damn, wish I had thought of that. Oh well, still happy with my pick.

I immediately thought that myself. The Phoenix is one of the awesomest mythical creatures, ever.

For others, there's also the classic Behemoth's and Leviathon's. Chimera's are cool and so is Cerberus.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, RH said:

I immediately thought that myself. The Phoenix is one of the awesomest mythical creatures, ever.

For others, there's also the classic Behemoth's and Leviathon's. Chimera's are cool and so is Cerberus.

Yeah, those would all be solid picks too. I was just thinking specifically of cryptids, legendary mythological creatures like that hadn't crossed my mind for whatever reason. I might've picked Cerberus just because that was the first boss in one of my favorite Castlevania games 😛

• Like 1