IGNORED

Mario no Photopi

6 minutes ago, Joshua Rogers said:

Oh, you were talking about the game? I didn't realise that until I saw the words 'Nintendo fucked up' misprints, I thought you were asking him how much he paid for the woman.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, thesofasurfer said:

No. I got into video games only since I received a HA catalog in the mail for video games this past May.  And already have turned 8k in 68k with games laying around and graded.. after getting the catalog,, I was like, here is market that will have a big push, jumped on ebay and bought about 80 games and have been making a killing. All those empire strikes back 2600 and intellivison, that was me. Buy for a 100. Grade and resell for 1500. I even bought graded games like again empire for 340 and in less than week, I flipped for 3k.  And and on and on.....and u claim u have 10 years in this market yet are kicking rocks on the sidelines. That is the difference between us. I got in and out of 2600 cause I think it will implode and have been buying up rare stuff. I will be out of the market by next year. 

Meanwhile I can make $68k with my job and make a difference in the world. Yet you are investing in video games kicking rocks on ebay. That is the difference between you and me.

• Like 1

Just now, The Strangest said:

Meanwhile I can make $68k with my job and make a difference in the world. Yet you are investing in video games kicking rocks on ebay. That is the difference between you and me.

I spend about an hour to 90 min on ebay a day.  I have a nice job, too...why u think I go on vacation so much, making a difference, pouring money into the hurting tourism industry

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, thesofasurfer said:

No. I got into video games only since I received a HA catalog in the mail for video games this past May.  And already have turned 8k in 68k with games laying around and graded.. after getting the catalog,, I was like, here is market that will have a big push, jumped on ebay and bought about 80 games and have been making a killing. All those empire strikes back 2600 and intellivison, that was me. Buy for a 100. Grade and resell for 1500. I even bought graded games like again empire for 340 and in less than week, I flipped for 3k.  And and on and on.....and u claim u have 10 years in this market yet are kicking rocks on the sidelines. That is the difference between us. I got in and out of 2600 cause I think it will implode and have been buying up rare stuff. I will be out of the market by next year. 

Well judging by your sales methods outlined in this thread and elsewhere, I'd say that likely the reason we are "kicking rocks", as you put it, is because we couldn't care less about the money, being in this hobby for a wide range of other reasons.

Furthermore, the people here are honest people. We don't feel the need to sell our name and morals just to earn some extra money. But you're an honest guy too? Horse shit, just look at the initial thread and then the defensiveness on your part when people tell you that your information is not correct. At best, it's misinformation, at worst you are purposely trying to mislead and deceive, hoping to prey on the uneducated. 

And now since we informed you on the matter regarding this game, you can no longer claim that you are misinformed or don't know, should you continue to go through with listing the game and advertising it as "the rarest".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked