IGNORED

There's a cool Super Mario Party/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game bundle.

Administrator · Posted
46 minutes ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

Is the sleeve the only thing exclusive to this? Is it just the two individual cases with no changes from the originals?

Based on size I'd imagine so. Seems perhaps there's a lot of unsold stock and they're re-packaging these together in the hopes of clearing some out. 

• Like 3

I just saw that yesterday as well.  It seems like Target has some big sales going on to compete with Prime Day.  Several Switch games, including some first party Nintendo titles, are $10 off and I've seen a few that are $30 off.  Unfortunately, it's mostly stuff I already have.  

GameStop is also doing a B2G2 on games $29.99 and under.  Unfortunately, most first party Nintendo Switch titles are priced $32.99 or higher, so they don't quality.  However, there are still some good deals that are worth looking at.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

I saw Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Party packaged together at either Best Buy or Toys R Us on Monday.

Edit: this is what I saw:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Super Mario Party Bundle (Switch) | Best Buy Canada

Yep, that's the one. However, where are you from because in the USA, we don't have many Toys R' Us' anymore. From what I can tell, only big malls have Toys R' Us. I know Canada and Singapore still have Toys R' Us.

2 hours ago, Alex Nguyen said:

Yep, that's the one. However, where are you from because in the USA, we don't have many Toys R' Us' anymore. From what I can tell, only big malls have Toys R' Us. I know Canada and Singapore still have Toys R' Us.

The US doesn't have any actual Toys R US stores left any more. Unless you mean those 2 weird pop up stores they made, one in NJ and one in TX. 

On 10/14/2020 at 11:27 AM, Alex Nguyen said:

2020101109460900-16851BE00BC6068871FE49D98876D6C5.thumb.jpg.190522993cf1bde6f35616e007b116fc.jpg

Does that answer your question?

On 10/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

Is the sleeve the only thing exclusive to this? Is it just the two individual cases with no changes from the originals?

Not quite. The cover arts are both NFR. Super Mario Party previously had the same cover art for the joy con launch bundle. I don’t know if MK8DX ever had a NFR cover art.

• Like 1