IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

I received the package today and I'll have it back out tomorrow. Here's what I got:

IMG_20201214_160107354.jpg

Super stoked on these manuals. I've been looking for Radical Rescue for months, it's a little rough but I'll take it. GBA won't power up even with a new battery so I'm excited for a project. One Switch game out, one Switch game in. And some snackies for the kids.

Edited by Aguy
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Social Team · Posted

Man, I REALLY need to get back into collecting so I can participate in events like this and not feel bad about lack of good stuff to give.  Also, I've always pasted on "crap" games but now I understand that some people really want that for their complete collection.  Garage/Yard sales typical have some unique finds that the collecting community would want.  Any who just wanted to say I love seeing the photos of stuff taken.  Give a nice picture of what to give in the future.

• Like 1

I'm not recommending you do this but I just shipped of an expensive game. I shipped priority express, which is something I've never done before. It's a $5 upcharge to the standard rate. If they don't deliver in the promised time, supposedly, you get a refund. My package was delivered over night. I was shocked.

It's worth considering if the shipping isn't that bad compared to what you received. I'm not saying you should do it, but I was actually impressed.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:23 PM, FireHazard51 said:

Man, I REALLY need to get back into collecting so I can participate in events like this and not feel bad about lack of good stuff to give.  Also, I've always pasted on "crap" games but now I understand that some people really want that for their complete collection.  Garage/Yard sales typical have some unique finds that the collecting community would want.  Any who just wanted to say I love seeing the photos of stuff taken.  Give a nice picture of what to give in the future.

Your always welcome to ask to join up with the next train when it happens and ask whoever starts it to hop on.