IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

9 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

We need pics @RH

Bro, I did post photos.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, RH said:

Box received today and I'll have it in the mail Monday. Wow guys, the bar has been set pretty high! Below is my haul.

2013312757_PXL_20201122_0120047882.thumb.jpg.fb59a1aa2f71a749ad8b8de9c7d4f4ba.jpg

Pretty good stuff! Some items as re for my kids and I appreciate that!

Speaking of my stuff I just posted again,  that Super Mario 3D Land was just an empty shell, but it did have a manual.  Does anyone know if these had anything else in them?  I doubt it came with a game since it looks like display box, but I could also see it coming with extra content like a poster or other flier.  Does anyone else collect these and know what typically was, or wasn't, in these?  This is actually my first advertisement display box.  Also, was the $39.99 sticker original from the maker, or did this display come from Nintendo and then GameStop slapped the price sticker on it?  I'm debating on removing it, unless it came from Nintendo that way.

6 hours ago, RH said:

Speaking of my stuff I just posted again,  that Super Mario 3D Land was just an empty shell, but it did have a manual.  Does anyone know if these had anything else in them?  I doubt it came with a game since it looks like display box, but I could also see it coming with extra content like a poster or other flier.  Does anyone else collect these and know what typically was, or wasn't, in these?  This is actually my first advertisement display box.  Also, was the $39.99 sticker original from the maker, or did this display come from Nintendo and then GameStop slapped the price sticker on it?  I'm debating on removing it, unless it came from Nintendo that way.

Whether or not it did, i have no idea, but Gamestop used to sell loose carts in those display boxes. Used to have one for Bowser's Inside Story. Sticker is def gamestops though they'd also slapped their own price sticker on there if it was used.

Edited by PineappleLawnchair
  • Thanks 1

So that promotional box you got came from me. My local GameStop knows me very well and usually gives these to me for free I am the one that added the manual in but as you know GameStop loves to throw everything out.

This particular piece was really given to me the day I got that game.

Yes the price tag came like that from Nintendo they did not put that on there.

Of course they lost the original shell for the game so they just want ahead and gave me that.

Edited by Mae247
  • Wow! 2

Editorials Team · Posted
Just now, Fleck586 said:

This is what I kept. Not much, but I put some good stuff back in. How has there been no Switch games yet!?! Added! 🤔16070532848102275046191079978292.thumb.jpg.dbcb862ac8bbcc9236b3eb17160c9235.jpg

Train should leave the Fleck station tomorrow!

I had a sealed Fire Emblem TH to put in there, but it was just squirrelled away due to extraordinary circumstances

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

This is what I kept. Not much, but I put some good stuff back in. How has there been no Switch games yet!?! Added! 🤔16070532848102275046191079978292.thumb.jpg.dbcb862ac8bbcc9236b3eb17160c9235.jpg

Train should leave the Fleck station tomorrow!

How in the hell did someone fit that LEGO set in the box?

Thats the real question here!

We demand answers!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

So... Heads up. My post office was unable to print postage yesterday and today. They said they were having a network error and could only take applied postage packages and letters. I'm going to give it another try on Monday.

Thanks for the update

5 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

So... Heads up. My post office was unable to print postage yesterday and today. They said they were having a network error and could only take applied postage packages and letters. I'm going to give it another try on Monday.

you do a click and ship on usps.com.  if its a med box it 15 and large is 21. and you get up to 70 lb. then just print and tape to box.  easy day...