IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

47 minutes ago, RH said:

I say go back and forth.  It's to early to start again, but let's just do another, random medium box.

Homebrew would be fun but that's expensive.  Maybe "carts only" but anything goes, so long as it's just a cart (and of course end beef and crans.)

Sorry for any misunderstanding. I was talking about at the conclusion of this train trip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mae247 said:

I would like to ask now since this train is on the tracks and moving down the line.

What are some other types of boxes anyone would like to see?

examples:

PS1 

PS2 

NES

SNES

GENESIS

HOMEBREW

PAPER/INSERTS/BOXES

Combination of above or specific companies?

I enjoy organizing these boxes honestly!

Hell, even boxes in boxes lol.

Personally, if I were to be in it again. I would like it be completely random. It makes it more of a surprise. Also I wouldn't have enough of any one category to make it worth it to the next person. 

14 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Personally, if I were to be in it again. I would like it be completely random. It makes it more of a surprise. Also I wouldn't have enough of any one category to make it worth it to the next person. 

Understood. I am along the same way of thinking as you.

Just thought it would be nice to change it up is all.

I couldn’t agree with you more though another random ass box would be beautiful.

Of course with the non-random end beef and crans!

20 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Paper box could be a good idea 

Also, pics!  Everyone do pics of your haul this time.

I considered going along with that, however, we may want to except a general sized box rather than priority.  Paper is media, ergo, it can be a media mail box.

3 minutes ago, RH said:

I considered going along with that, however, we may want to except a general sized box rather than priority.  Paper is media, ergo, it can be a media mail box.

Depending on how many people sign up, it could be a box that makes it way through the list over a six month time period..... 😛 

4 minutes ago, acidjaguar said:

Depending on how many people sign up, it could be a box that makes it way through the list over a six month time period..... 😛 

Well, my point is that we need to say the box needs to be XxYxZ inches.  It can be less, but no more.  Then we don't need a priority mail box, but we have to express some rules.  Otherwise we'll start with a box of net length of 22 inches and the last poor guy might have to mail one off accumulating toward 60!

The box can be made larger or smaller.

It was always my intention to keep the box between a medium and large flat rate box.

As for what was in the box:

crans

booze

beginning beef (no ends damnit)

shoe laces

dog feces

hedge trimmings (HAHA)

used deodorant

Edited by Mae247

Box received today and I'll have it in the mail Monday. Wow guys, the bar has been set pretty high! Below is my haul.

2013312757_PXL_20201122_0120047882.thumb.jpg.fb59a1aa2f71a749ad8b8de9c7d4f4ba.jpg

Pretty good stuff! Some items as re for my kids and I appreciate that!

Also... Ok, the box is packed. After I had packed and taped it up I noticed I had left a couple of times out. Since it was sealed, and packed tight, I kept these too. However, if anyone is interested in these, I can ship them to you for free. Just be sure to add like-value to the box. Please note, this is an all-or-nothing deal.

PXL_20201122_014841861.thumb.jpg.b746f0acd47c8cee83657f905d9990a3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

6 minutes ago, RH said:

Box received today and I'll have it in the mail Monday. Wow guys, the bar has been set pretty high! Below is my haul.

2013312757_PXL_20201122_0120047882.thumb.jpg.fb59a1aa2f71a749ad8b8de9c7d4f4ba.jpg

Also... Ok, the box is packed. After I had packed and taped it up I noticed I had left a couple of times out. Since it was sealed, and packed tight, I kept these too. However, if anyone is interested in these, I can ship them to you for free. Just be sure to add like-value to the box. Please note, this is an all-or-nothing deal.

Glad everyone is happy!

On 11/21/2020 at 7:13 PM, RH said:

Tried messaging you about the GBP bundle but it wouldn't let me

Edited by PineappleLawnchair