IGNORED

N64 game jam

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a N64 game jam starting. Maybe folks here will be interested in trying a new console, or seeing what others cook up. https://forums.nesdev.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21008

Cool.  There needs to be more SNES and N64 homebrew.

Looks like a nice turn out. Congrats!

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By dewisp02
      HELP ME HELP YOU!!!
      I have a lot of duplicate games, manuals, boxes, etc. for most consoles and am looking to trade for the last of the manuals and boxes I need for my full CIB NES set. Here is my linked Collection List so message me if you have anything on it listed as 0s. At some point, I will (hopefully) start getting the for trade stuff inventoried so I can provide that as well. Anyways, I look forward to trading with you for those pieces I still need. 

Thanks!
    • By dewisp02
      WTT For NES Manuals, Boxes, Other Console stuff. Let's Trade!!
      View Advert HELP ME HELP YOU!!!
      I have a lot of duplicate games, manuals, boxes, etc. for most consoles and am looking to trade for the last of the manuals and boxes I need for my full CIB NES set. Here is my linked Collection List so message me if you have anything on it listed as 0s. At some point, I will (hopefully) start getting the for trade stuff inventoried so I can provide that as well. Anyways, I look forward to trading with you for those pieces I still need. 

Thanks!
      Advertiser dewisp02 Date 12/20/2020 Price Category WTB  
    • By Mumphy
      Hello!
      I hope it's OK to post this here (not sure where else). I recently redrew the Ultra 64 logo, which I posted about here: 
      I did this for fun (I'm a graphic designer/illustrator, so it's fun for me 🙂), but I've also been thinking about making Ultra 64 badges for the N64 console and perhaps a label for the EverDrive-64 cart.
      Those projects are a bit complex though, and either way, I thought it would be cool to at least design a poster now that I have a finished logo--which made me think of Redbubble. Would anyone else be interested in Ultra 64 stuff? I've already created some, but for now they're listed as private as I want to check on the quality before I potentially make them public.
      Let me know.
      By the way, in the above thread I have attached an EverDrive-64 background image if anyone wants one. 

• By Mumphy
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Ultra 64 logo for some time now. Basically I'm redrawing it from a magazine scan. I've been posting WIP-images and thoughts here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nintendo_64_forever/my-take-on-the-ultra-64-logo-t8609.html but I thought this project might be interesting to at least a few people here at VGS as well 🙂
      I should soon be done with it, haven't really been in a rush, haha. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing with it when it's finished, but I have some ideas. It would be cool to make a Ultra 64 badge/faceplate for the console (which I'm aware has already been done). I'm not sure on how to do the actual badge though.

• By Gloves
      View Advert CIB Mystical Ninja starring Goemon
      Looking to pick up a nice CIB copy of this. It's one of those games that's somewhat eluded me in CIB form over the past few years, and I really love the game so I want to get a nice copy. With this my N64 collection will be almost complete!
      Advertiser Gloves Date 11/25/2020 Price Category WTB