IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Zombie Nation

BeaIank

3 hours ago, Richardhead said:

I can for sure crack that 500k....

@docile tapeworm salavating someone may beat@bertsampson and give him a shot at shooter title. Bert considering firing up his nes and upping the score.@Bearcat-Doug drinking a miller lite and smiling at the prospect of skinny over bert. Feels like a playoff atmosphere

Total bullshit it doesnt replenish your life after a boss. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NESfiend said:

@docile tapeworm salavating someone may beat@bertsampson and give him a shot at shooter title. Bert considering firing up his nes and upping the score.@Bearcat-Doug drinking a miller lite and smiling at the prospect of skinny over bert. Feels like a playoff atmosphere

Total bullshit it doesnt replenish your life after a boss. 

Just avoid the torch and you should have full health or close to it after the boss.

Edited by mbd39

10 hours ago, NESfiend said:

tenor.gif.bc802de14de2709a910ae019aa1eaa5e.gif

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

8 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Score update. Still 5th though. I kinda want to play Rampage now.

Yeah, doug is actually playing, completing the game, and still only 5th? What the hell am I thinking trying to get into it late missing most of the week? If the game werent so damn enjoyable it would be so easy to move on. Ghosts n goblins is brutal, so not much to move onto anyhow

Edited by NESfiend

4 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Yeah, doug is actually playing, completing the game, and still only 5th? What the hell am I thinking trying to get into it late missing most of the week? If the game werent so damn enjoyable it would be so easy to move on. Ghosts n goblins is brutual, so not much to move onto anyhow

Yeah, but I think I'm done though. I'm probably stuck at 4th on the overall leaderboard even if I somehow won this week and next.

So for the hell of it I went for 500k.  I reworked my play style and concentrated on prioritizing killing enemies than destroying buildings, but still destroying as much as them as I could.  I died at the final boss (482k) but on doing some research for points, I don't think you get points for killing the final boss.  If you do it doesnt' seem significant.  Saw a run going in at 453k and ended up with 464k.  So I wouldn't have broke 500k so I have no idea how its possible lol.  Id love to see berts run!

21 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

So for the hell of it I went for 500k.  I reworked my play style and concentrated on prioritizing killing enemies than destroying buildings, but still destroying as much as them as I could.  I died at the final boss (482k) but on doing some research for points, I don't think you get points for killing the final boss.  If you do it doesnt' seem significant.  Saw a run going in at 453k and ended up with 464k.  So I wouldn't have broke 500k so I have no idea how its possible lol.  Id love to see berts run!

I tried again this morning doing the same thing trying to focus more on enemies and I still couldn't hit 470k. 467k isn't bad, but it bothers me that I can't figure out how I'm leaving 30k on the table.  

1 hour ago, guitarzombie said:

I think between the level 4 boss and the final boss it’s about 45k, it seems like the level 2 boss and the final boss you don’t score as many points for as the others