IGNORED

Asian Exclusive Switch Physical Games with English Support

Brickman

I have been keeping a list of Asian exclusive physical switch games that support English (or that don't require English) and thought I would share. Let me know if anything is missing. If a game gets an official Western release in physical form I will remove it from this list. A few games listed have a Western release but only offer a download code for some of the games whereas the Asian version has all games on the cart.

Asian = All common Asian regions involved with video games such as Japan/China/HK/Taiwan, but will include other Asian regions if games are produced there.

Up to date as of: 7th December 2020

I am having difficulty with table formatting, so for now I am providing a OneDrive link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuabcT4IPPhchHE7WDAew1iBEq9_?e=IJ7e5i

Edited by Shmup
  • Like 1

Thanks!

This includes all Asian regions. I think the majority of these are released in Japan with English but I think some might be HK & Taiwan exclusive. 

Your question has now got me wondering how many are exclusive to certain Asian regions.

When I get a chance I’ll go through them and if there is more than a couple I will add an additional column to denote if it was exclusive to a certain Asian region.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Shmup said:

Thanks!

This includes all Asian regions. I think the majority of these are released in Japan with English but I think some might be HK & Taiwan exclusive. 

Your question has now got me wondering how many are exclusive to certain Asian regions.

When I get a chance I’ll go through them and if there is more than a couple I will add an additional column to denote if it was exclusive to a certain Asian region.

Awesome!

I hope to eventually start collecting the HK/TWN switch games, but won't until they become a few generations old, since there's so many of them, priced at full retail.

If there's some specific to that region though, it's definitely my first priority.

• The title was changed to Asian Exclusive Switch Physical Games with English Support
1 minute ago, fcgamer said:

Awesome!

I hope to eventually start collecting the HK/TWN switch games, but won't until they become a few generations old, since there's so many of them, priced at full retail.

If there's some specific to that region though, it's definitely my first priority.

There's definitely some interesting stuff coming out from HK & Taiwan for the Switch the more I dig in to it. It will be interesting to see if these become hard to find because some only have a small run of 1000-2000.

I have also added a bit of a clarification on the term Asian after your question because it is such a big region to cover. Basically, I will be covering the video game standards Japan/China/HK/Taiwan but will expand to say India if they release an exclusive physical game.

12 minutes ago, Shmup said:

There's definitely some interesting stuff coming out from HK & Taiwan for the Switch the more I dig in to it. It will be interesting to see if these become hard to find because some only have a small run of 1000-2000.

I have also added a bit of a clarification on the term Asian after your question because it is such a big region to cover. Basically, I will be covering the video game standards Japan/China/HK/Taiwan but will expand to say India if they release an exclusive physical game.

Can you please send me a pm with what you have discovered? Thus could be good stuff. Similarly, if you personally want it and I can source it, I'll gladly do so at cost for ya 🙂

37 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Can you please send me a pm with what you have discovered? Thus could be good stuff. Similarly, if you personally want it and I can source it, I'll gladly do so at cost for ya 🙂

Sorry, after doing some more research I have found out they are Japanese games. If I come across stuff I will definitely shoot you a message though 🙂

• Like 1