IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

For an update, I will decide on what to remove, but we are able to play any jackbox known to man!!!!  I bought them all.......
"small purchase"  for a "good cause"  😏

Anybody interested in this?  Just outta curiosity........

Anybody know which ones are the best to play?  Also, I will look into that bomberman game as soon as i get a free minute.  That seems like a fun time as well.  

Jakbox is loads of fun esp Trivia Murder Party and Fibbage.  Are you setup to stream so we can all play?

Unfortunately, my Capture Device wasn't working too well last night. I recorded a few clips, but the only footage I was able to use was from one of the earlier battles when I joined SNES's arena. Here's how one of the other clips turned out:

ssbucaptureglitch.jpg.c74fadde8123f087193853e3a7921bb7.jpg

Other clips were choppy, sometimes my Capture Device would display a "device is in use by another application" message (which I've never seen in the six years I've used it), and other times my Computer would slow down. These are the reasons why I had to leave a few times last night.

I wanted to let you guys know that if you want to watch past game nights, I have created a playlist for these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNJ20BwEs-5kBGpi4N6jGwUhBsJt1xW0x

• Like 3

Events Helper · Posted

mario kart GIF

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

Once again boys and girls, game night was a success, albeit a messy success!!!!!

Lots of interesting things tonight.  We first started off with smash, then we ventured to Mario Kart and ended the night on Among Us!  Wished I could have stayed a bit longer, but looks like it was about time to call it that night anyways.  

Folks who were there, in no particular order:

@imabadguy1:  What does the guy in your avatar say again?  

@drxandy : was super disappointed when i told him the total of votes for the potato v chili thread

@fox : always a pleasure my dood!!!  Thanks for helping host smash for the beginning, gave me a chance to get some things worked out on my end, but why can't you stay in the arena?  😆

@Gloves : Self proclaimed guitarist, then asks if anyone plays cuz he can't, or something to that affect.....Also, really really hates smash.  But, fellow impostor, we got our win!!!!!!!!  Thanks for coming even tho I know it was painful in the beginning.  Don't worry, smash is off the table for a few!!!!!

@SailorScoutMandy: lost it when i made my little comment about a sword of sorts......I think she is the snorting you hear in the background of the vid!  😆  sorry if i outed you!!!!!  😏

@Mega Tank : Damnit man, skip when you say you are skipping, although it wouldn't have made a diff.  even if i voted for who u did it wouldn't have mattered, they would have had us by 1 vote 😞  Anyways, always a pleasure and thank you so, so much for helping stream as well.  Hopefully you got some good vids.

@SNESNESCUBE64 : Thanks so much for helping host again good sir!  Shoulda stuck around for the Murio Kurt!!!!!!  But thanks again for showing up and playing.  Hope to see you next time!

@ZeldaFan042:  .......If that is your real name 🤨.  Thanks for bringing some new blood to the game night.  Glad you all could show up and enjoy some play time!  Batty talked more than you 😒, and even then, not by much lol

@Sumez : Welcome to game night, night.  Hopefully you had fun, it was a little hectic and I didn't get to talk to you much.  Hope you show up next time, but i know the time zone is kinda an issue.  Anyways, thanks for killing me on smash a lot..... 😒

@ZeldaFreak : next time don't join my lobby 😛  lol, sorry i had to say not to join, cuz i knew you would kill us in no time, although, did @Sumez put up a good fight, i honestly didn't get to see much of it, a little busy behind the scene.  Too bad you voted me out when i stack killed 😒.  You know i used to like you a lot........ 😆  BTW:  Cop uniform and pilot uniform!!!!!  😏

@MegaMan52 : Hey, thanks for doing some vid. cap and making that playlist.......still waiting to hear ya on discord 😒  I know u got headphones.......lol, anyways, glad you could make it, and keep up with the vid. cap.  We should have as much as we can to help promote the game night and i appreciate it, you inspired me to do the streaming and cap. myself!!!!!  Also, between you and @Megamanfan its like the zelda bois all over 😒.

@Dimo:  Welcome to the cluster known as game night 😆.  Glad you could show up and participate.  Hopefully you can join in again next time.  It isn't usually this hectic, but with the streaming and such, and learning it all on the fly, it took away from somethings.  Hopefully next time It will be a little smoother and I can chat a bit more.  

@Rhapsody98 : Shoulda practiced harder 😏.  Also, very good at doing the phonetic alphabet!  Even when buzzed 😆.  kbec.....Glad to have seen ya, we need to minecraft more, but my schedule is full at the moment.  Also, tell Clyde he needs to participate more 😒

@spacepup : My arch nemesis 😒.  You have gotten better at smash, and at kart.  Next time I must break you!!!!!!

@Famicuber : whats up cubber.......... 🤣.  Game and watch much?  I think you did fairly decent, unless i am remembering something else......Thanks for showing up again, glad you could make it, i know its difficult being in the land down under.  

@BattySalem : Welcome new member and fellow gamer.  Glad to see some fresh faces.  Hopefully you are in it for the long haul with us.  Love to see game night bringing in some new folks to the forums.  Hope to see you around in other stuff as well.  I heard you may or may not have signed up for the WW club 😮.

@Megamanfan : Oh Andy you beautiful person you.  Love you joining in buddy, hope you make it a regular thing.  So.......3rd time lucky, did you have enough hearts to get that master sword out?  😏  JK, no need to let us know!  Hope you had fun, and hope you get in next time as well, I will ping you as a reminder!!!!  Good luck on the job interview as well, hope u get it buddy!!!!

@FireHazard51 : Glad you showed up finally 😉  I know you said smash was a no go, but its ok, not all of us can be good at games 😏.  Trust me i suck too but i was obligated to show up 🤣    🥔   Also, self vote?  😒  Leave the werewolf talk in werewolf bud!

@nettenette  : Glad to see you return, or am I?  😒  🥔  Keep it up and you can become my arch nemesis 🤣.   I was chasing you lol.

@Reed Rothchild :  Glad you seen us.  Fun playin' some Mario Kart with ya, even tho I honestly didn't know you had joined at first kuz it was so damned hectic 🤣.  I really like the battle mode.  Brings back the days of sitting in front of the tv with buddies and playing some battle mode!  Hope to see you again, but I know that you are busy trying to keep them boys in line and not ruin the walls.

@B.A. Well that was a surprise 🤣.  Glad you made it in for a round or two.  Always fun having you around.  Hopefully you can participate more, but I know you have kids at home as well.  Maybe one of these days you can put them on hold for us 😒  😆.  Sorry if you did come back and everyone was gone.  I had to work in 4 hours and needed some sleep.  Stupid covid 😒

@neodolphino : Glad to see you back again.  You should play some switch with us 😒.  But, thanks for joining in.  Sorry i forgot to ping you right away 😞 .  You still have an odd infatuation with trying to stack up on me before the round begins......I find it strange...... 😆

Once again, always a pleasure.  Sorry it took so long for the write up guys, work has been hectic.  Also, sorry if this wasn't as good as my other write ups.  I had a lot going on as I have mentioned about 20 times this write up.  Hopefully next time it will be a little smoother and I can pay attention more and get some better intel for the write ups.  

Please, please, please, if u showed up and you are not in here let me know.  This is how I track participation.  It is difficult to look through so many pictures that i take when folks come in sometimes I might overlook folks.  Hope you all like this well enough to show up next time 😒.  This actually has become a lot more work than I expected 😆, but I still love doing it and getting the community together!!!!!!!!  That is what this is all about.  Making some friendships and having a good time along the way!!!!!

Poll will be up sometime shortly.  I wanna try to mix it up, so hopefully we can get some diff. stuff going on.  Also, there is a request in for some modded among us.  If you would be up for this I would be more than willing to try and figure it all out for us!  Just let me know in the thread.  There are several diff. mods for it and I think a lot of them could be a real good time!

Also, with a quick count, 23 including me showed up!!!!!  Have to go back and see if this is the highest or not, but thanks for making this a good time all!

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

@fox : always a pleasure my dood!!!  Thanks for helping host smash for the beginning, gave me a chance to get some things worked out on my end, but why can't you stay in the arena?  😆

It sends you back to the lobby after every match to give you a chance to change your character or stage or rules but doing so punks you out of the arena and everyone just fires up a new match without you.  What is even the point of going to the lobby then?  😬

That's ok next time we can just play pokemon stadium every round so I don't risk losing muy spot

Edited by fox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

One time we should all play Tetris 99. Can make a private room and battle it out. 

10 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

Yeah. I think Tetris 99 should be added to the next game night poll.

do u guys hate me?  also, I heard u can't make private matches, can u now?