IGNORED

Game Night for 4/17/2021 AMONG US NEW MAP 6pm EST start time as normal

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!! Once again boys and girls, game night was a success, albeit a messy success!!!!! Lots of interesting things tonight.  We first started off with smash, then we ventured to

Another Game Night in the books there folks!!!! Those who made an appearance: @AverageOliver98:  Welcome to game night!  I think I heard you were consistently 2nd in Mario Kart.  Very Nice!!

Jackbox stream needs a little work I will admit.........but we will work on it! That says it all right there boys and girls of vgs!   @drxandy Beta tester and passer outter on the couch acco

Posted Images

Administrator · Posted
40 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

I believe @Gloves played on the Switch once and wasn't very positive on the experience of playing this game on the Switch. It is only $4, but still...

It's definitely not the ideal way to play, by far. That said, if you have no other option, I'd opt for joining us over not.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Sorry I missed it, was on my way home from my trip down to Texas so I didn't have the chance to play it, which I didn't even realize until the day of, haha. Would've loved to have joined in!

There are calendar events now....I typically make the at least a week before the event.  Something I'm trying out.  So far the alerts don't work for me as I don't check my e-mails often enough 😅

Just now, Jeevan said:

good question.  u has internet 🤣

only kid, but I can look into it soon if @SailorScoutMandy doesn't know

No idea. I didn't find much online about it yet and the dlc description didn't mention it. I'll see what I can find as well. 

But I'm going to say probably everyone needs it because when you try to even go to the screen to enter a password it takes you to the eshop. 

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

No idea. I didn't find much online about it yet and the dlc description didn't mention it. I'll see what I can find as well. 

But I'm going to say probably everyone needs it because when you try to even go to the screen to enter a password it takes you to the eshop. 

That's goddamn ridiculous.

• Like 3

@SailorScoutMandy Yeah, I don't get why Private Matches aren't free like Tetris 99. I can *maybe* accept having to pay for the themes (even though they are also free in Tetris 99), but why Private Matches? Also, that would really suck if everyone has to pay for it.

Edited by MegaMan52
15 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

@SailorScoutMandy Yeah, I don't get why Private Matches aren't free like Tetris 99. I can *maybe* accept having to pay for the themes (even though they are also free in Tetris 99), but why Private Matches? Also, that would really suck if everyone has to pay for it.

I read it's because namco set the rules on what's free and what's not. 

• Jeevan changed the title to Game Night for 4/17/2021 AMONG US NEW MAP 6pm EST start time as normal