IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

• The title was changed to Game Night for 1/23/2021 Jack Box 6pm EST start time as normal

Jeevan, I left as soon as you started Bracketeering...in case you were wondering why someone was not voting or who it was. These games just aren't for me. Enjoyed watching the stream, though. And writing for a minute on Gather's drawing board:

gatherdrawing.jpg.127510afb04c9b1555006e9ea503746c.jpg

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
10 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Fun, thanks for hosting.

Didn't have twitch up for the first couple games (which explains why I was soconfused) and then even when I did it was like 30 seconds behind.  Ah well.

sorry, the latency is set to low latency it shouldn't have been that bad, but it might be

Events Helper · Posted
17 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Probably just me.  Running twitch and the game and the chat was probably pushing things, especially since my man cave is like a million miles away from the router (and I keep forgetting to find out what the range extender's pass is)

apparently its about 5 sec. lag or so.......we might try screen sharing next time........

• The title was changed to Game Night for 2/6/2021 TBD by poll 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

pqm3MZj.pngVavmCNE.png

Jackbox stream needs a little work I will admit.........but we will work on it!

That says it all right there boys and girls of vgs!  

@drxandy Beta tester and passer outter on the couch according to @SailorScoutMandy  Also, got lucky on guesspionage.....Also, told me to fuck off??  Lol.  It's ok buddy i forgive ya. "....those are tits...."

@Gloves  Literally was ready to ban anybody who complained or requested anything.....I kid, I kid....he was ready to kick me tho.  Is 25 lower than 50?  I'm not a dwarf in dragon age.........Even if i don't dream.

@spacepup Winner with the shirt above.  Perfect combination of drawing and phrase!  The one on the left.  Ironically he chose the one on the right as well.  😏  Sad I don't dream as well.......  Math =/= fun!

@Rhapsody98  Uses rolly carts even when she doesn't need to at walmart at 1am 🤣  just kidding, she couldn't walk, now i feel like an ass.......Also, knows who the hell gerard depardieu is ya 🤓

@Mega Tank Stop licking my finger!?  🤣  and even his wife, who was not licking his finger didn't want to be associated with him.....jk/jk  When is the wife gonna join so I can ask her if she really lubs pisha?  Also, boobs on a lion?  wtf 😆

@ChickenTendas dc'ed because he was having issues!?  not sure what happened

@AverageOliver98 Glad you came, not sure what happened, I think you couldn't play at some point maybe?  But also we played drawful!!!!  The one game you mentioned I believe.  Glad you could show up and hopefully you can be in again.  Whatever issue you ran into lets see if we can make it a third time next game night? 

@SailorScoutMandy Call center, and yes we can hear you 😉  Did you at least cover @drxandy up?  *snort*  sorry, i still love the fact that you snort when you laugh 😆   Also, words to your mother.......... 😆

@ZeldaFan042 Lion with ample breasts 🤣 😆  such a good title.  Glad you thought of that one for sure lol.

@MegaMan52 Glad you could come and play, dice were not your friend in trivia murder party......Died with an 18 😞  but you did have extra dice.  Hopefully you had some fun.  It's hard to make fun of you in here if u don't talk 😉  

@Megamanfan Pyrex......Glad you made it buddy, a little late, and sorry I didnt see ur messages on twitch lol.  I wasn't watching the stream chat.  What does go on in that purdy little head 😉  

@fox  No push to talk, sorry, but glad you came buddy!  Shall I mention the nolan brothers?  Not sure where it happened, but he said that someone asked for them?  If so, I missed it completely.  

@ThePhleo  Not sure if u played, but let me know if u joined in the audience, I know your wife wanted the tv apparently if i recall.  But if u were in the audience, then if so you are welcome to the badge  because u participated.  If you seen anything that might interest you in the fact that we are associating, then please feel free to explore the old vids and see if it might be something you might enjoy.

@Reed Rothchild  Reevan, really?  🙄  In all seriousness glad you could join up, maybe mario kart will win next time so you can have your son play as well.  

@darkchylde28  Mr. Fancy pants 4k tv for a monitor 🤣  Glad ou came and enjoyed a bit of jackbox.  Hopefully next time as well?

@Pendragonx  Not sure if u played at all, let me know please, u can earn a charm, or were u there to just see the awkwardness of the whole situation?  

@neodolphino To tell if you are pregnant you have to squat over a mirror?  Odd...... 😆  Glad you came to the party, hopefully you can come again, always glad you show up.   Also, Emilia Clarke shouldn't touch her chocolate starfish?  🤣  

@dewisp02 Not sure if u played or just showed up to the room to see what it was about.  Let me know if u got in the audience and participated.  Kind of hard to tell, no way of knowing.

@Rockopotamus  Rocko picked the carpenter's cup 😞  He dead!!!!!!!  Glad you came!  Also, congrats on your Trivia Murder Party win!!!!  First time playing?  Did I scare you away?  🤔

@BattySalem Hey, welcome back, I was a little drunk, but hopefully you had some fun!!  

@0xDEAFC0DE  We got him @Mega Tank only because we opened up the super secret room!!!!  🤣  Glad you could show, hopefully next time as well?  

Also, for the second time, who peed on stream???????  ffs, mute thine self 😉  Room code of the night:  BCUM

Not there, but voted...... 😒:

@Murray was hoping you would play buddy, what happened.......

@Br81zad hoping you would show up to, but unfortunately a no show.......

@Deadeye um, no show 😒

@SNESNESCUBE64 see above ^

@imabadguy1 see above x's 2 ^^

@nettenette see above x's 3 ^^^

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.......... :classic_sad:

Some nice drawings from game night:

jh4hRHn.png Lion with ample breasts or mrs. doubtfire?  You tell me........

5qOdrIK.png

sGlEdgS.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Events Helper · Posted
On 1/23/2021 at 11:12 PM, MegaMan52 said:

Jeevan, I left as soon as you started Bracketeering...in case you were wondering why someone was not voting or who it was. These games just aren't for me. Enjoyed watching the stream, though. And writing for a minute on Gather's drawing board:

gatherdrawing.jpg.127510afb04c9b1555006e9ea503746c.jpg

well glad you came anyway, maybe it won't win again, but maybe we can split it up a bit next time, we shall see.  I did see the whiteboard tho. lol