IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Another night in the books boys, and girl!!!!!!!

Thanks for making it a good time.  

Following showed up, if i missed someone please, please, please let me know:

@darkchylde28:  Learn to spell 😏  also, tell rhap she sucks for killing me every damn time

@fox :  good to see you didn't dc as the impostor again 🤣

@Gloves :  Thanks for the suggestions on the setup, also u are too good now AKG

@SNESNESCUBE64 :  drop some more screws in your basement

@andrew244 :  good to have you join in, next time buy better internet 😛 

@ZeldaFreak :  AKG and now AKZF

@Vectrex28 : cheat on us again 😒

@imabadguy1 : still voyeurism, stay longer if you can next time I don't have anything else cuz u weren't round long enough

@DefaultGen :  I am not good according to you!  I didn't know about the 8 secs. watch this guy, also, i saw pink!  Also, where be carlos 🤣

@Reed Rothchild :  Surprise referee and now has to explain crayon on the wall!!!!

@0xDEAFC0DE : Where was cuck at?

@Mega Tank : i build pc that won't do funny stuff!!!!

@spacepup : good bois stayed in line today!!!!  Hopefully little foster pup is doing well!

@ChickenTendas : go inject yourself?  Next time no glampers 😒

@Rooster : good to see you again, i think gloves might be as good as you now 😒

@Costmosis : welcome to the site!  Also, glad you made it in, hopefully you can join for more.

@Deadeye : the quiet type, i didn't suspect him, but i was also doing iphone crap when you were on 😞  glad you could make it though.

I think that is it, thanks for playing guys, and gal who is not on here 😒.  If I missed you, let me know here please!!!!  Keep an eye out on this thread, will be polling for next game sometime soon.  If anymore suggestions want to be thrown out, feel free to do so!  I will look into the ones we have already.  Also, maybe switch games next time.  We will have to rotate out if a lot of us join tho.  Looks like smash is 8 person!?  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Another night in the books boys, and girl!!!!!!!

Thanks for making it a good time.  

Following showed up, if i missed someone please, please, please let me know:

@darkchylde28:  Learn to spell 😏  also, tell rhap she sucks for killing me every damn time

@fox :  good to see you didn't dc as the impostor again 🤣

@Gloves :  Thanks for the suggestions on the setup, also u are too good now AKG

@SNESNESCUBE64 :  drop some more screws in your basement

@andrew244 :  good to have you join in, next time buy better internet 😛 

@ZeldaFreak :  AKG and now AKZF

@Vectrex28 : cheat on us again 😒

@imabadguy1 : still voyeurism, stay longer if you can next time I don't have anything else cuz u weren't round long enough

@DefaultGen :  I am not good according to you!  I didn't know about the 8 secs. watch this guy, also, i saw pink!  Also, where be carlos 🤣

@Reed Rothchild :  Surprise referee and now has to explain crayon on the wall!!!!

@0xDEAFC0DE : Where was cuck at?

@Mega Tank : i build pc that won't do funny stuff!!!!

@spacepup : good bois stayed in line today!!!!  Hopefully little foster pup is doing well!

@ChickenTendas : go inject yourself?  Next time no glampers 😒

@Rooster : good to see you again, i think gloves might be as good as you now 😒

@Costmosis : welcome to the site!  Also, glad you made it in, hopefully you can join for more.

@Deadeye : the quiet type, i didn't suspect him, but i was also doing iphone crap when you were on 😞  glad you could make it though.

I think that is it, thanks for playing guys, and gal who is not on here 😒.  If I missed you, let me know here please!!!!  Keep an eye out on this thread, will be polling for next game sometime soon.  If anymore suggestions want to be thrown out, feel free to do so!  I will look into the ones we have already.  Also, maybe switch games next time.  We will have to rotate out if a lot of us join tho.  Looks like smash is 8 person!?  

Had a good time despite the sleep deprivation, thanks as always for organizing this 🙂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Lol, honestly I don't think anyone in our group is an expert, and I treated everyone as such. If a professional mindgames imposter came in with a 10s cooldown he could probably single handledly kill everyone before we realized someone is dead.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, Littlemacstrainer said:

Interesting.......I'd like to join your next event if I'm not tied up at work at the time. 

Well, tentatively right now it will be on halloween!!!!  I will try to get a poll up shortly of what we want to play, to be honest, im ok if among us makes it again lol, but switch is now on the table since i have bought one!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Well, tentatively right now it will be on halloween!!!!  I will try to get a poll up shortly of what we want to play, to be honest, im ok if among us makes it again lol, but switch is now on the table since i have bought one!

Perfect! I've got access to either or. 

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Sumer said:

Looks like Among Us is not Mac compatible.  🙁  I have an old iPad Mini 2.  How does it play on mobile/tablet?

It's a bit difficult to be "competitive" on mobile, simply due to reaction speed not being so great with a touch screen. Beyond that it's still enjoyable enough.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
20 minutes ago, Sumer said:

I am surprised Killer Queen Black for Switch has not been mentioned yet...or has it and I just missed it?  🙂

it has not been mentioned yet.  I'll add it to the list of looking into.  

This started about a month ago.  You have only missed 2 nights.  When I get home on Friday I will look into a few games and start a poll.  prolly in a different thread unless I can figure out how to do so here.  

When I get a small list of games I will post the poll and open it up for voting.  Among us will be in there along with at least 2 others.  

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

So apparently you can play among us on a mac.  Here is the thing, I didn't know that until it was mentioned here!  @Makar if you spent 5 bux and can't get a refund let me know, i told you it would work......sorry for that.  Now, if you want to play on a mac you can emulate android apparently.  Bluestacks is an emulator you can run for android os......

I can't believe they didn't give mac capability for this....Kinda sus eh?  eh?  😏

• Eyeroll 1

Well, yeah...and I could also emulate Windows with Wine or run Bootcamp!  But not worth the hassle just to play this game.  If I do decide to play Among Us, it will likely be on the old iPad.

And, for some reason, I can't get Bootcamp to work on this particular iMac.  Which is strange, as I just got it last year and it refuses to partition part of my HD for a Windows install.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

So apparently you can play among us on a mac.  Here is the thing, I didn't know that until it was mentioned here!  @Makar if you spent 5 bux and can't get a refund let me know, i told you it would work......sorry for that.  Now, if you want to play on a mac you can emulate android apparently.  Bluestacks is an emulator you can run for android os......

I can't believe they didn't give mac capability for this....Kinda sus eh?  eh?  😏

I just downloaded it on my phone. Didn't realize it was free if you watch ads. I will definitely give this a go some time. Super busy this weekend though. 

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, Sumer said:

Well, yeah...and I could also emulate Windows with Wine or run Bootcamp!  But not worth the hassle just to play this game.  If I do decide to play Among Us, it will likely be on the old iPad.

And, for some reason, I can't get Bootcamp to work on this particular iMac.  Which is strange, as I just got it last year and it refuses to partition part of my HD for a Windows install.

totally understand.  I just can't believe they didn't update it to run on Mac.  it's so weird seeing that it will run on mobile iOS but not on an apple pc......maybe that's just me, idk

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Game Night for 10/31 Mario Kart 8 deluxe 6pm EST start time as normal
Events Helper · Posted

Game has been chosen in a close poll of 6 to 5.  We will start out by playing mario kart 8 deluxe at 6 pm EST on Halloween.  If we get bored, or we just hate playing MK8, we can always switch it up.  We will see how many folks we get to show up and go from there.

• Like 1