IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Pinbot

BeaIank

12 hours ago, bertsampson said:

I'm no criminal...well, just the once...or was it twice.  Anyway, in comes the FNG @Nicies to make me wanna try again.  I can't let some dude's brother that's not his brother or whatever craziness, beat me.  You @Bearcat-Doug don't matter.  I'd be fine losing to you now so you actually make the tournament.

@bertsampson, @NESfiend has talked you up so much that I thought you'd be able to max this game out easily. I understand how to max it out, I just suck at pinball.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicies said:

I had enough patience to get over 10 mil. That's all I have. You rooting for Lebron in the NBA finals?

Same here since beating the #1 score gives you the ending credits and counts for beating the game. I don't really watch the NBA since we dont have a team. I'll be pulling for the Reds today in the MLB playoffs though.

12 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Same here since beating the #1 score gives you the ending credits and counts for beating the game. I don't really watch the NBA since we dont have a team. I'll be pulling for the Reds today in the MLB playoffs though.

8 minutes ago, Nicies said:

I haven't watched much baseball nor can I take it seriously. The whole NL Central is in the playoffs.

miamiiiiiii heeeeeeeat

• Angry 1

11 minutes ago, Nicies said:

I haven't watched much baseball nor can I take it seriously. The whole NL Central is in the playoffs.

I'm not really a fan of that either when the Astros and Brewers both made it in with losing records. The first round of the playoffs being best 2 out of 3 makes it too likely for the top teams to get knocked out early. Of course if the Reds win the World Series, I'm not going to complain since its been 30 years.

1 hour ago, Nicies said:

@bertsampson, @NESfiend has talked you up so much that I thought you'd be able to max this game out easily. I understand how to max it out, I just suck at pinball.

I understand how to max it as well, but I just haven't made the time to do it yet.  I had more time to play back when we played Mario Bros.

20 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm not really a fan of that either when the Astros and Brewers both made it in with losing records. The first round of the playoffs being best 2 out of 3 makes it too likely for the top teams to get knocked out early. Of course if the Reds win the World Series, I'm not going to complain since its been 30 years.

They did screw the pooch on the playoffs this year but it's understandable I suppose.

10 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I understand how to max it as well, but I just haven't made the time to do it yet.  I had more time to play back when we played Mario Bros.

I wasn't here around then, I just made fun of @NESfiend for never trying new age games at that point in time.

@docile tapeworm- I don't think the Heat have a chance, but you never know.

Edited by Nicies

Just now, Nicies said:

They did screw the pooch on the playoffs this year but it's understandable I suppose.

I wasn't here around then, I just made fun of @NESfiend for never trying new age games at that point in time.

With only 60 games, I guess that was the only option since there was no way to tell which teams would have cooled off or gotten hot over the course of a full season. I still think the first round of the playoffs should have been a best of 5, but I'm guessing they are trying to fit all of these games in a small window of time.

13 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

With only 60 games, I guess that was the only option since there was no way to tell which teams would have cooled off or gotten hot over the course of a full season. I still think the first round of the playoffs should have been a best of 5, but I'm guessing they are trying to fit all of these games in a small window of time.

Most definitely, if they did BO5 they would be playing games in mid November.

4 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Nicies i couldnt believe they beat boston but here we are 🙂 

btw you some kinda new guy who thinks he's good or something? talking about our fearless leader bert waaaaampson.

I've been told that Bert is one of the GOATS. I'm not good at these old games but I do stomp in new ones. All I ever played back in the day on the NES was Tecmo, Chip n' Dale, and Mario so be easy on me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicies said:

I've been told that Bert is one of the GOATS. I'm not good at these old games but I do stomp in new ones. All I ever played back in the day on the NES was Tecmo, Chip n' Dale, and Mario so be easy on me.

the worm only goes easy on @mbd39 and thats for no particular reason i can think of.

but i have been feeling more kind than before...

tapeworm welcomes you but beware his third place desire!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I would give it a try, but I don't have the patience to play for hours to do it.

You had the patience for 5 hours of mario bros hopping! 

@docile tapeworm what the heck is this video? At first I assumed you buried a nes controller to unearth it, but it broke? WTH

Id love to see the heat the beat the lakers, but Ill probably have a few bucks on LA tonight. I expected the line to be a lot higher than 4.5. 

As for MLB, @Bearcat-Dougs reds are lucky they are seeding by league rather than division. It's a good team, but they couldn't handle playing at busch stadium in the post season, even without fans. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

I dont know how u all get over a milly.  That being said, i forgot to take a pic of my closest one yet lol.  Oh well, price you pay for falling asleep at your desk and waking up disoriented lol.  This is not asking for a hint btw, just noticed that everyone seems to know a trick, i will have to do some research on this one out of curiosity, looks like i will prolly be holding u all up again 😉 

2 hours ago, NESfiend said:

You had the patience for 5 hours of mario bros hopping! 

@docile tapeworm what the heck is this video? At first I assumed you buried a nes controller to unearth it, but it broke? WTH

Id love to see the heat the beat the lakers, but Ill probably have a few bucks on LA tonight. I expected the line to be a lot higher than 4.5. 

As for MLB, @Bearcat-Dougs reds are lucky they are seeding by league rather than division. It's a good team, but they couldn't handle playing at busch stadium in the post season, even without fans. 

The Reds game has been going on for so long that it would have been possible to roll the score in Mario Bros in less time.

59 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The Reds game has been going on for so long that it would have been possible to roll the score in Mario Bros in less time.

Reading this post I thought maybe they were scoring a lot of runs. 13 0-0 innings. Yikes. 

Screenshot_20200930-163753_Chrome.jpg

Edited by NESfiend