IGNORED

I just bought a brand new vita game at Walmart for 3 cents. What’s the cheapest game you’ve ever bought?

DScapades

On 9/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, DScapades said:

ps vita game for 3 cents.

1 hour ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Pokemon Omega Ruby for 3 cents

If it hadn't happened twice, I'd say it could've been a mistake, but instead it would seem the old adage that begins "One man's trash..." knows few bounds.  The cheapest I tend to find on any reg. are the occasional NES games for a buck, stuff like Heavy Shreddin, Vegas Dream, Top Gun(5screw), Mach Rider (5screw) are some examples I've found.  Think I've found some games for portable consoles in the 50¢ bin at one point or another, but I'm drawing a blank on what those would have been.  One of my favorites was a copy of "The Itchy And Scratchy Game" for SNES in a Goodwill Case for $3.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

But why did you buy those extra copies if you weren't going to keep them?

I wrote that wondering if someone would ask, it's funny you saw it. I'm more curious about people buying up things when there's a good deal on a used product, that has a more finite availability. New items at retail don't have an availability limit so anyone can get the same deal. I bought 3 and left about 10 on the shelf.