IGNORED

My Nintendo USA Physical Rewards

MiamiSlice

Events Team · Posted

Went ahead and redeemed a code for the posters, I'm quite a big fan of posters and there was no way in hell I was missing out on that, not having a repeat of those god forsaken pins, haha. Now just to see if I can get codes for anything else while I'm at it. Does the shipping fee increase the more items you redeem, or does it just stay at a flat $5 no matter how many of them you get?

Edited by ZeldaFreak

Events Team · Posted

Just placed a big order with all of the currently available rewards, figured I might as well just get them even though I'm not huge fans of most of the franchises, only took me a day of letting Fire Emblem play itself to get the points 😛

Anyway, I got the confirmation email for the order, and I noticed something interesting.

6ee192def2318675c5c2157fa2ae1d1f.png

Didn't realize I lived in the far future 😆

Also, I can confirm for anyone who was wondering like me that yes, $5 shipping is for the entire order you place, it's not $5 shipping for each individual item, at least when it comes to these particular rewards.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
On 10/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, MiamiSlice said:

I need 5 more friends on Super Mario Run!! Can you all add me? https://support.supermariorun.com/en-US/friend_codes/i8QZnqRgaE347xhg83U6

Added ya'. Here's my link as well if anyone would like to help me out by adding me as well. https://support.supermariorun.com/en-US/friend_codes/ewJxaRsj77sBtSht6ceA

• 2 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Rewards are live for Pikmin 3 Deluxe and one for Mario Kart Home Tour!

Went ahead and redeemed codes for them instantly even though these particular rewards are pretty terrible, just because I don't have anything better to spend my points on at the moment 😛 Just gonna keep them in my cart for now until either more rewards become available, or the out of stock rewards go back in stock.

Added the 3 rewards from today. If you count the pins, we are at 16 rewards total so far! I'm still on track for a complete set. 

Also, fun fact: the Mario Kart Live Decoration Kit was originally listed as a printable download (get a PDF, print it out yourself), even though it gave a code for redeeming via the Nintendo Store. At some point the Store page was update to say *this is not a download,* and now there's no mention on My Nintendo about this being a printable download. Will be interesting to see what actually arrives in the mail!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

I'm curious to see if the out of stock items will actually ever be re-stocked. The only reason I think there's even a slight chance of that happening is because of the wording, "Temporarily out of stock," and I know the phone ring has very briefly come back in stock a couple times.

Events Team · Posted
59 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

There's a notepad up for Hyrule Warriors: AoC. 600 points. 

More stuff coming soon I'm sure

I would absolutely love to get that since I'm just under 100 coins away, but the option to link Facebook accounts in Pocket Camp has literally been broken for several days and I created an account on that accursed website just to get the huge reward for doing that.

Anyway wanna add me on Super Mario Run? 😅

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I would absolutely love to get that since I'm just under 100 coins away, but the option to link Facebook accounts in Pocket Camp has literally been broken for several days and I created an account on that accursed website just to get the huge reward for doing that.

Anyway wanna add me on Super Mario Run? 😅

Put your code here I’ll add you