IGNORED

Homebrew addict ahoy!

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've been active in a forum. I'm relatively new to the collecting scene and really what's been a passion of mine has been collecting homebrew. I have a romantic view on these passion projects, big and small and find the spectrum of games to be really refreshing. With that said, I found out about this place from a tweet that said Haradius Zero was going to be sold here!

Excited to be here! Thanks for reading.

3 hours ago, Scrobins said:

Welcome @MrDukeDumas! Always great to see more homebrew fans here. We've got info on lots of games available and in-development, so let us know if you would like any recommendations.

Yesss, please. I've been following what I can on kickstarter and twitter but there's so much more I feel I miss. Been lucky to snag a copy of Leisure Suit Larry and The Incident Remastered from Kevin and he does it all solely through twitter I believe. I'm sure there's many more who do the same

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted
11 minutes ago, MrDukeDumas said:

Yesss, please. I've been following what I can on kickstarter and twitter but there's so much more I feel I miss. Been lucky to snag a copy of Leisure Suit Larry and The Incident Remastered from Kevin and he does it all solely through twitter I believe. I'm sure there's many more who do the same

Of course!

Here is my thread with available homebrew games and a list of released games that are out of print but might be available on the secondary market: https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/1050-vgs-homebrew-almanac/

And here is my thread with games in-development, some of which are available for pre-order: https://www.videogamesage.com/topic/1104-vgs-homebrew-on-the-horizon/

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...