IGNORED

FS/FO: Paper Mario Thousand Year Door (GC), DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2 w/ bonus disc), and more! (LOT $210/OBO for everything, free ship!)

Apocriya

Hi everyone! glad to be back here after Nintendo Age died. I'm very happy I was able to find my way here, as it was my favorite community to buy/sell stuff with! anyway, I'm under a new name, but as always, free shipping will always be offered by me no matter what. Sales in US only. offers always encouraged!

NOTE - I would definitely prefer to sell as a whole lot, so please keep that in mind.

Paper Mario Thousand year door is 100% complete with Nintendo Power ad, GCN safety/health paper thing, and manual. disc is in excellent condition

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is 100% and has the bonus disc. the main game disc is moderately surface scratched, but still works and no deep scratches. with a resurfacing, it'd probably look flawless.

Pikmin 2 (Wii) - 100% complete with all papers and the manual

Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition BOX ONLY! no manual or game

Viewtiful Joe (GCN) game and case only, no manual

Kirby Epic Yarn (Wii) game and case, no manual

Cooking Mama Cook Off (Wii) Game and case, no manual

games1.jpg

games2.jpg

Edited by Apocriya
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to FS/FO: Paper Mario Thousand Year Door (GC), DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2 w/ bonus disc), and more! (LOT $210/OBO for everything, free ship!)
Administrator · Posted

GLWS!

Just a heads up, we have a Classifieds section which is pretty nice, if you wanna try giving that a go: https://www.videogamesage.com/classifieds/

It will post in there, and automatically make a thread for discussion as well.

I fear a lot of people would use it but don't know it's there. T_T