IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Krazy Kreatures

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

It compares to shit like candy crush and bejeweled. I actually like this better than those by quite a bit though. Never got hooked on either. But yeah, its 30 years old compared to those

The use of cute animals, etc. definitely gives it a more modern mobile game feel.

Events Helper · Posted

Dropping this here today so I don't forget.  I got pretty decent at it once I figured out all the hints 😏

anyways........

20200920_205244.thumb.jpg.19555a5b6b9f066e7d62c76a98cf4410.jpg

Also, I had no desire to grind points, I could have scored higher im sure, but it did get pretty damn frantic, I almost lost it like 5 times this run.  Fun little game, I look forward to the next time its in the contest!

• Like 1

Game just all kinds of trouble.  Game sets off the lockout chip on both my front loaders,  finally figured out that i have to run it through a game genie,  but must press start on gg screen at right moment or it continually restarts..  Only then i get to play the game..  Ugggggg.  Already Sunday..  Unlicensed garbage .    Pic update. '_ *    Hopefully i don't get disqualified for [ use of game genie ] lol

Edited by 8bitdontquit
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I meant a real score. I'm starting to wonder if you even try anymore.

I'm not obsessed with weekly wins.  Taking it easy in preparation for the tournament.  I do try, just enough.  More than you can say.  Taking a break is one thing, but coming in here week after week and disrupting these fine young players... disgraceful.

18 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I'm not obsessed with weekly wins.  Taking it easy in preparation for the tournament.  I do try, just enough.  More than you can say.  Taking a break is one thing, but coming in here week after week and disrupting these fine young players... disgraceful.

You don't want to overwork yourself in your old age. I'll make sure to get a Pin Bot score in later today so you feel better.

Events Team · Posted

Talk about a Krazy week for the NES Weekly Kontest! Who got the best out of those Kreatures?

@0xDEAFC0DE did, not only winning for a second week in a row, but also grabbing a second genre charm back to back! Kongrats to The Puzzler for winning the Puzzle Krown!

Besides 0xDEAFC0DE, 5 other players managed to beat this week's game. Regular ranker @Gaia Gensouki gave a great performance this week with a score of 345,700 good for 2nd place, and the new sensation @Nicies Kame back to the Kompetition to earn the 3rd rank, for a second time in a row, with a score of 325,240! Kan Nicies beat the odds and earn top ranks week after week and qualify for a late tournament spot? Only time will tell, but this Kould be one of the most interesting story of the last leg of this regular season!

Also Kompleting the game this week, @bertsampson in Kruise Kontrol got a score of 311,980, leaving @ninjistarslightly behind by 250 points, and @Jeevan, freshly knighted in the Events Team Round Table, finished with 272,790 points. Honorable mention to @NESfiend for Klaiming 7th spot with a score of 186,040, and to @8bitdontquit for a late score of 150,030 after struggling to make his Kart work, and also for his very fine choice of avatar!

Thanks to everyone playing and participating in the Kontest, let's resume the fun with Pinbot, hmmmm K?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I didnt get to play this enough and it was damn fun and addicting, so I went back to it and knocked it off the personal list. Got pretty good. Had a bad start here giving up about 3k. Played great from there. My best score would have probably come up 1000-2000 less than @0xDEAFC0DE.  Bert gets his due credit, but the #2 guy is an unsung beast. 

20201102_211305.jpg

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NESfiend said:

I didnt get to play this enough and it was damn fun and addicting, so I went back to it and knocked it off the personal list. Got pretty good. Had a bad start here giving up about 3k. Played great from there. My best score would have probably come up 1000-2000 less than @0xDEAFC0DE.  Bert gets his due credit, but the #2 guy is an unsung beast. 

20201102_211305.jpg

It's always cool to see players enjoying a game that they started playing for the contests so much that they go back to it later on. Great score!

• Thanks 1

• The topic was unpinned