IGNORED

The Mario Museum

Mario_Friend1982

The Mario Museum  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Mario Museum?

Homebrew Team · Posted

What would be in the Mario Museum though?  Seems like the Mario Museum already exists and it is @Archon 1981's house.

It would be a cool idea as long as Nintendo held until original pieces, artworks, prototypes, photos, etc.  If it is just a collection of the games, not as interesting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

What would be in the Mario Museum though?  Seems like the Mario Museum already exists and it is @Archon 1981's house.

It would be a cool idea as long as Nintendo held until original pieces, artworks, prototypes, photos, etc.  If it is just a collection of the games, not as interesting.

It would make a great retirement home for Shigeru Miyamoto 😜

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phart010 said:
  31 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Mario museum for the Switch.

Homebrew Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Mario museum for the Switch.

I thought this was a physical museum until you said that. 

Would this be a game, like Luigi's Mansion, with some game play? A digital museum you walk through as a character?  Or a archive collection of digital material, like a library?

1 hour ago, guitarzombie said:

I never saw that Popeye art.  Is that legit??

I actually don’t know if it’s legit from the time period or if someone made it after the fact. But from what I understand, it’s a true story. You’ll often hear Miyamoto refer back to Popeye when he talks about the ideas leading up to Mario also. 

Just imagine the hammer being a can of spinach and Popeye arm getting jacked when he’s punching barrels 

1 minute ago, phart010 said:

I actually don’t know if it’s legit from the time period or if someone made it after the fact. But from what I understand, it’s a true story. You’ll often hear Miyamoto refer back to Popeye when he talks about the ideas leading up to Mario also. 

Just imagine the hammer being a can of spinach and Popeye arm getting jacked when he’s punching barrels 

Oh I know its a true story, it makes total sense.  I just never knew if there was real artwork for the cabinet or they didn't even get that far.  Its possible someone just made a mock up of what it could have looked like using the original DK artwork