Goodbye Thread

Post tributes to the treasured items leaving your collection. Maybe it's something you finally decided to sell, maybe it's something you are trading away for something else. Don't bother mentioning what you got for it, just tell us how bittersweet it is to watch it leave... because memories last forever. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while *cue Staind lol*, but I did bid farewell to a factory sealed copy of Action 52 for NES. Wish I didn't have to, but needed to let one thing go at time and that just got an unexpected

No, not a goodbye thread; that's so sad 😞     

A couple months ago I got out of having pinball machines.  I got rid of Pin-Bot, that home use one I had.  A local I met at the Louisville Arcade Expo in March bought it off me.  He's a wannabe operat

Posted Images

I’ll go first. 

Recently bid farewell to my original copy of Goldeneye for N64. The box was lost at some point. I poured many hours into this game. Never played the other two but my brother was a huge fan of Perfect Dark.

1E0159D2-05B3-4D5E-A769-4D1F3E400D80.thumb.jpeg.4bd74bbcac18af02c3ea8f6bb58984af.jpeg

Also my CIB Tail Concerto is heading out tomorrow. This was an impulse buy a couple years ago, I wanted it to go with my Solatorobo but at the time it was a lot to spend. Did not expect prices to go up so much since! And no, I never got around to playing it. I’ll emulate it eventually!

F2DF014E-22FC-49A1-8C72-D980D4731F22.thumb.jpeg.24a8cf009bfba6088325fefd11111743.jpeg

It's been a while *cue Staind lol*, but I did bid farewell to a factory sealed copy of Action 52 for NES. Wish I didn't have to, but needed to let one thing go at time and that just got an unexpected good offer. Just hoping I can get a better copy of it again in the future as it's something I want in my collection alongside Cheetahmen II and Myriad 6 in 1 ( I do have Caltron 6 in 1 still though). Otherwise, I haven't really parted anything else at all yet in my collecting and gaming life. I heart it all lol. (I'll get a pic updated here once I find it)

• Sad 2

A couple months ago I got out of having pinball machines.  I got rid of Pin-Bot, that home use one I had.  A local I met at the Louisville Arcade Expo in March bought it off me.  He's a wannabe operator, has quite a few at home for himself, kids, family, takes a few to shows to get in free.  Pin-Bot is just NOT one you want on its own because it's one of the most ball draining evil tables despite being fun, it wore me out wanting to use it, but he can go between another dozen so it's fine.  I'll see it again next year of the expo is on, damn communist virus...

I'd throw a pic up but I erased everything off my phone/pc I had of it.  I think you can make out a sliver of it in one of the day one Neo Geo arcade images I still have as it sat by it for a few days.

• Sad 1