IGNORED

2020-21 NFL/NCAA Football Discussion Thread

Bearcat-Doug

No, I actually did NOT get it!  We had plans for supper already, and I didn't even think about getting it for lunch...as I work downtown and I don't think there is a GoldStar downtown anymore, is there?  At least 3 or 4 Skylines, but I really don't think downtown has a Goldstar anymore now that the mall foodcourt closed down five years ago.

10 hours ago, Sumer said:

No, I actually did NOT get it!  We had plans for supper already, and I didn't even think about getting it for lunch...as I work downtown and I don't think there is a GoldStar downtown anymore, is there?  At least 3 or 4 Skylines, but I really don't think downtown has a Goldstar anymore now that the mall foodcourt closed down five years ago.

I'm sure that they are downtown since the free 3 ways is part of their sponsorship deal with the Bengals. Out my way in the Beechmont/Amelia area, there seems to be a 1:1 ratio of Skyline to Gold Star although there is a Gold Star right up the street from me.

After the downtown mall closed down (Goldstar was in the food court there), they would have a GoldStar food truck come to Fountain Square throughout the summer every other day during the week.  I haven't seen the food truck this year really...probably due to COVID.

1 hour ago, Sumer said:

After the downtown mall closed down (Goldstar was in the food court there), they would have a GoldStar food truck come to Fountain Square throughout the summer every other day during the week.  I haven't seen the food truck this year really...probably due to COVID.

I've seen a few food trucks, but nothing like usual.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

On 10/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, Sumer said:

The season is basically over, so free chili is all we have to root for. Kind of like the Reds and the free LaRosas pizza.

• Haha 1

I was in denial thinking New England would be better than they in fact are. Their defense is so good, even with a weak LB core. Man, Cam just isn't the one. I know he hasn't been able to practice, and neither has team really for that matter. But the whole offense is a turnover machine. Buffalo is going to run away with this division, and I don't even think they are really all that special.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, Sumer said:

Looks like free chili tomorrow. Prepare accordingly.

• Like 1