Jump to content
IGNORED

***New Missions Up and Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming!*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nintendo is running a promotion with a physical rewards to celebrate the 35th anniversary of SMB. Missions Mario 35th Anniversary Missions Home Page (14 Active;  2 Upcoming; 6 Expired)

The pins are here! I was shocked how fast they got here since I just got the shipping notification yesterday; didn't even take 24 hours! 😮 Here are some pics so you all can see what they look lik

So after having the same issue as you, pretty much going through my gauntlet of cards and having every one of them rejected, I saw this message and decided to give it another shot. I had gone on

Posted Images

Homebrew Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, Sumer said:

So how do you sign up for the damn newsletter?  On my account, I have checked the box for the promotional emails from Nintendo.  Nothing specific about a newsletter, though.  I don't think I ever received the October newsletter or November newsletters, if they went out.

This took me awhile to figure out.  You need search for your email for a newsletter that contains the my Nintendo reward code in the body.  

I got it on Nov 13th with the subject "Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. is here".  This is what it looked like:

image.thumb.png.cb3d25279c4ce885dd7be28a00b46c17.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sumer said:

So how do you sign up for the damn newsletter?  On my account, I have checked the box for the promotional emails from Nintendo.  Nothing specific about a newsletter, though.  I don't think I ever received the October newsletter or November newsletters, if they went out.

 

12 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

This took me awhile to figure out.  You need search for your email for a newsletter that contains the my Nintendo reward code in the body.  

I got it on Nov 13th with the subject "Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. is here".  This is what it looked like:

image.thumb.png.cb3d25279c4ce885dd7be28a00b46c17.png

I initially missed this one as well. My email searches for "Nintendo" and "Newsletter" turned up nothing. Instead, you have to look out for the subject line that @Deadeyequoted, "Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. is here, Doc!"

After you get the code, you still have to find the place to enter it on the "My Nintendo Missions" page which is not very obvious, but is located in the upper right corner. Very annoying.

"
Edited by DoctorEncore
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to ***Tetris 99 Mission Ends Tonight (12/7/20)!!! New Missions Up*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to ***Smash Bros Tournament Coming Dec 12th! Sign Up Now!*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to Check Your Email for Newsletter Code*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to ***Check Your Email for Newsletter Code*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • 4 weeks later...

The second pin set just got added to the site. It requires completing the mission for buying Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury as well as 14 other missions besides that one.

I'm currently at 13/14 other missions... 😞 I don't own Splatoon and Cold Stone Creamery is not near me, so I am really hoping they add one more mission between now and 3D World.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • DoctorEncore changed the title to ***New Missions Up and Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming!*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
49 minutes ago, Adorabear said:

The second pin set just got added to the site. It requires completing the mission for buying Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury as well as 14 other missions besides that one.

I'm currently at 13/14 other missions... 😞 I don't own Splatoon and Cold Stone Creamery is not near me, so I am really hoping they add one more mission between now and 3D World.

Thanks! Updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Member · Posted

Yeah same here, not even going to bother so I don't get screwed a second time.

 

When you go to the site, it has it, you do the process, and they don't send you a damn number or however the step by step bit was last year, they can piss off after seeing what the scalpers threw them up on ebay for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went ahead and pre-ordered Super Mario 3D World with some Amazon gift cards I got for Xmas.  It was on my Amazon wishlist anyway, so this announcement just pushed me to just get it.  Nintendo knows how to push buttons.

We'll see if I get lucky like last time to get a code.  I think I got one right before they were cut off.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 8:02 AM, Sumer said:

I went ahead and pre-ordered Super Mario 3D World with some Amazon gift cards I got for Xmas.  It was on my Amazon wishlist anyway, so this announcement just pushed me to just get it.  Nintendo knows how to push buttons.

We'll see if I get lucky like last time to get a code.  I think I got one right before they were cut off.

My only concern is that if the redemption period starts immediately on launch, you will pretty much have to purchase a digital copy to register your copy as fast as possible. 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 8:40 AM, DoctorEncore said:

My only concern is that if the redemption period starts immediately on launch, you will pretty much have to purchase a digital copy to register your copy as fast as possible. 😬

If it was the same as the first pin set, it didn't start until 3 or 4 days after Super Mario 3D All-Stars came out.  I had my copy from Amazon on launch day and had it registered that day as well.  It was updated to show I had it on my Nintendo Account by that Sunday or so.

EDIT: Going back to your main topic post, you have the news that the pins became available on September 21.  The physical 3D All-Stars (as well as the digital) came out on the 18th.  If you get physical and register it the day it comes out, I am betting you will be fine.

Edited by Sumer
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sumer said:

If it was the same as the first pin set, it didn't start until 3 or 4 days after Super Mario 3D All-Stars came out.  I had my copy from Amazon on launch day and had it registered that day as well.  It was updated to show I had it on my Nintendo Account by that Sunday or so.

EDIT: Going back to your main topic post, you have the news that the pins became available on September 21.  The physical 3D All-Stars (as well as the digital) came out on the 18th.  If you get physical and register it the day it comes out, I am betting you will be fine.

Yeah, that's how I remember it, so it should be okay. But with Nintendo... You just never know.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

×
×
  • Create New...