IGNORED

***Register Super Mario 3D World Now! Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming 17 Feb at 3PM EST*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

DoctorEncore

9 hours ago, Deadeye said:

I am on the east coast.  My tracking is for delivery tomorrow.

Gotcha.  Must be releasing in waves.  Perhaps by first to check out?  I got my code right before they expired, but didn’t check out until hours later because of the mob hitting the Nintendo store at 3 EST. 😅

Man, now I am kinda salty I never got a code seeing how people are paying $150 for them. These would be gone the day I got them at that price (even half that price). I'd sell before eBay gets swapped with them... I don't see them holding for that much for long, but who knows.

I like how there is a seller on eBay who's sold almost 30 of these... that's like $4K in pins. And people wonder why there is so much scalping and reselling.

• Sad 3

Wow almost 30?  Someone I definitely wouldn't feel bad for in the least bit if some video ended up on twitter or youtube of getting popped right in the nose.  That's just disgusting.  Now I think Nintendo should have made notably more, and had the brains not to release it if Sumer is right and they were up at 3AM EST.  That's just sick.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Wow almost 30?  Someone I definitely wouldn't feel bad for in the least bit if some video ended up on twitter or youtube of getting popped right in the nose.  That's just disgusting.  Now I think Nintendo should have made notably more, and had the brains not to release it if Sumer is right and they were up at 3AM EST.  That's just sick.

I'm sorry...I meant to say 3 PM EST!  It was mid-afternoon when I got my code (right when they were supposed to start releasing codes, but apparently they started releasing them a half hour earlier without telling anyone).  

So, I got my code right at 3 in the afternoon, but didn't redeem my code at the Nintendo online store until much later that evening, as everyone was hitting the website at the same time and there were errors with adding the pins to your cart and what not.  I probably completed the check-out process around 7 PM eastern or so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sumer said:

I'm sorry...I meant to say 3 PM EST!  It was mid-afternoon when I got my code (right when they were supposed to start releasing codes, but apparently they started releasing them a half hour earlier without telling anyone).  

So, I got my code right at 3 in the afternoon, but didn't redeem my code at the Nintendo online store until much later that evening, as everyone was hitting the website at the same time and there were errors with adding the pins to your cart and what not.  I probably completed the check-out process around 7 PM eastern or so.

I actually got my code at about 2:45 PM, but wasn't able to check out for several days... So either it is completely random or they are shipping based on the time you claimed your code. 🤷‍♂️

Also, new missions added today. I'll update the first post at some point.

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to ***More New Missions Up*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

Wow having another item set up that way?  Looking for Nintendo sadists, or making sure the scalpers have to really earn their prize? 😄

If that's like tied to mario kart mobile, I erased that garbage fire again, no way I'm re-installing that mess a third time.  Between the wonky control and the borderline predatory nature of forcing buys or a lot of waiting for another tour to pop up for something new because 5 star is nearly unobtainable early on, I've lost all interest I ever had in it.

• 2 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

😂😂😂 Same! The closest cold stone to me is 30 miles 

Double same, would love to get a code to complete that stupid damn mission.

Also, side note that "stone cold code" is kind of a short tongue-twister, haha

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to ***11/10/20 New Missions - Missable Mario Maker Missions Upcoming*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • The title was changed to ***Last Call for Mario Maker 2 Speedrun Challenge - Ends at 6p Pacific!*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards
  • The title was changed to ***New Tetris Mission Coming Soon!*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards