IGNORED

***Register Super Mario 3D World Now! Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming 17 Feb at 3PM EST*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

DoctorEncore

On 9/25/2020 at 9:34 PM, Tanooki said:

I completed the thign for this, but I never got sent a reward code for some weird reason.  I wonder if I called them if it would make any difference at this rate.

Unfortunately, you have to manually claim the reward to get the code. They do not send you the code. And the codes ran out shortly after the claims process began (corrected: this previously read "before the claims process officially began"). 🤦‍♂️

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Unfortunately, you have to manually claim the reward to get the code. They do not send you the code. And the codes ran out before the claims process officially began. 🤦‍♂️

No they didn't.   I didn't remember to try to claim mine until about 3:20 Eastern and got a code.

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2020 at 7:49 AM, DoctorEncore said:

I have had the pin set sitting in my cart since Monday, but was having my credit card repeatedly rejected when I tried to checkout. Since then, when I checked the Rewards/Missions page, my code had disappeared and it said the pins were no longer available.

HOWEVER, I went back again last night and the pin set was still in my cart and I was miraculously able to checkout. Furthermore, when I go to the Rewards/Mission page today, my code is showing again. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up who didn't already get a code, but I would recommend people check it out and see if it is back. 🤞

So after having the same issue as you, pretty much going through my gauntlet of cards and having every one of them rejected, I saw this message and decided to give it another shot.

I had gone on my laptop yesterday and it wouldn't give me my code again. It gave me the "this reward is no longer available message". I just so happened to have kept that tab open on my desktop and it let me click on the claim this reward button. It still had the pin set chillin' in my cart and low and behold.........it FINALLY let me check the fuck out! This was about 5 minutes ago.

So thanks for posting this update because if you didn't I probably wouldn't have given it another shot.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Like 4

• The title was changed to ***New Missions Up - No New Rewards Yet*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

Honestly, I won't even bother with the missions this time around.  I'm not angry about the pins because they are too insignificant to care about.  It would have been nice to have them, but if it's going to be a battle of who is the first person to see the awards available online, it's just not worth the effort for me.  

• Like 3

Homebrew Team · Posted
41 minutes ago, ithaca_14 said:

DO you know where in NJ the road rally cake is available? We don't have it here near the area 😞

If you go to the order pickup on the cold stone website you can click a location and go under ice cream cakes until you find a location by you that has it.  I tested it out, the second location by me had it.

22 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Honestly, I won't even bother with the missions this time around.  I'm not angry about the pins because they are too insignificant to care about.  It would have been nice to have them, but if it's going to be a battle of who is the first person to see the awards available online, it's just not worth the effort for me.  

Same here, I would have liked them and probably would have split or given them to my 8 year old for her backpack and stuff since she likes Mario. But if it comes to sitting around hitting refresh hoping to beat some scalpers I'm not even trying anymore.  In time the scalpers will lose interest, they'll filter around, and probably be dirt cheap anyway.

The pins are here! I was shocked how fast they got here since I just got the shipping notification yesterday; didn't even take 24 hours! 😮

Here are some pics so you all can see what they look like!

The box

image0.jpg

The pins themselves

image1.jpg

I think these turned out really neat, and they look fantastic in person! 😄 It's also worth noting that the packaging the box was in mentioned that this is pin set #1, so there will likely be at least one more.

image0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

6 hours ago, Deadeye said:

@Adorabear did your tracking information ever show anything?  I got the shipping notification about the same time as you, but the USPS tracking still says awaiting package.  It might have to do with your proximity to Nintendo of America. 

Yes it did! Canada Post had information on it, gave me an estimated date and had locations of where the package went and everything, although it ended up coming way sooner than it said anyway!

I do live close to Nintendo of Canada, which is where mine were sent from, so that could be part of it too.