IGNORED

***Register Super Mario 3D World Now! Wave 2 Pin Set Incoming 17 Feb at 3PM EST*** Super Mario 35th Anniversary - Complete Nintendo Missions to (Maybe) Earn Rewards

DoctorEncore

It took nearly two and a half hours, but I finally got those damn pins! After it taking an hour to add to the cart and another hour to go back entering address, it's now all over. I was really concerned since I got an error after entering card info, but thankfully I got a confirmation email and it all seems fine. Good luck to anyone else still stuck in the checkout process and I hope the codes go back up soon for those who haven't gotten them yet.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

Will it still let you check for codes?  If so don't give up, maybe they will get it ironed out.

Oh yeah, I can check just fine. But I've been checking regularly for the past hour, and no luck. I appreciate all the optimism people are throwing my way, but I've already accepted that I'm completely SOL because Nintendo are a bunch of rat bastards 😛 They're out of codes, plain and simple. If I had known they would start giving out codes well before when they said they would, maybe I would've been on it a bit quicker...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oh yeah, I can check just fine. But I've been checking regularly for the past hour, and no luck. I appreciate all the optimism people are throwing my way, but I've already accepted that I'm completely SOL because Nintendo are a bunch of rat bastards 😛 They're out of codes, plain and simple. If I had known they would start giving out codes well before when they said they would, maybe I would've been on it a bit quicker...

I'm in your boat man - it's gonna be ok

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, Darth Vader said:

aaaaaaand the shop is down. Never got my checkout to go through. Kept telling me there was an error processing my payment. Nothing is wrong with my payment method. Now I'll be wasting the rest of my day checking the eshop nonstop for a stupid set of pins.

Again? Jeez, that's at least 3 times now that the shop has gone down.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I wouldn't give up quite yet.  They may do these in waves once they get more, who knows?

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
Just now, captmorgandrinker said:

I wouldn't give up quite yet.  They may do these in waves once they get more, who knows?

I'd bet money on that not being the case, but who knows. I'll probably just wait until all the initial hype dies down and see if anyone sells their set for like $20 and just get it that way. Although things aren't looking great right now considering people are already buying them for $100+...

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

Looks like claiming a code earlier does hold your place in line. When I go to the website, I've still got a code and one pin set in my cart. Unfortunately, I still can't check out. I either get a never ending loading symbol or my credit card gets rejected. 🙄

Yeah, I'm getting the credit card declined. I've tried every card I have trying to get it to process but it's still the same message. I guess I'll just have to try again tomorrow. Hopefully I can still get my hands on a set.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, fox said:

WTF are you even going to do with these things?  They are going to sit in a storage bin till the end of time, next to my InFamous cuff links.

I swear sports coats to work so I wear pins pretty often. I've been rocking my sheika eye pin and my Pokemon pin lately. I have a nice green sports coat the Mario and Yoshi pin will go nice with. 

• Wow! 1