IGNORED

Official VGS Original Art Thread

Tanooki

Administrator · Posted

We can either change the thread's OP to reflect that this is the official thread, or make a new one.

@Tanooki would you like to change this into an official art thread? You'd want to give it a different title like "Official VGS Original Art Thread" and change the original post to reflect this with something like "This is the place to post your own original (hopefully game related!?) art.".

8 hours ago, Gloves said:

We can either change the thread's OP to reflect that this is the official thread, or make a new one.

@Tanooki would you like to change this into an official art thread? You'd want to give it a different title like "Official VGS Original Art Thread" and change the original post to reflect this with something like "This is the place to post your own original (hopefully game related!?) art.".

Feel free I'm fine.  I got it updated, have fun with it.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to Official VGS Original Art Thread

Can't argue that.  I was trying to speed up, that wasn't the first attempt at doing Kirby's face and stuff there.  It's just kind of an odd disconnect using the draw pad while watching the screen.  And the moogle I didn't even bother finishing, should have colored in and finished another of those rosey cheeks.  I took that looking at the box for Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call.