IGNORED

WTB: BD&A Black Yoshi Plush

sirjake1192

• 2 weeks later...

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I am looking to sell / trade this jumbo BD&A flying Mario. If you have any info or are interested... then I would like to talk more!

On 9/8/2020 at 12:43 AM, sirjake1192 said:

Looking for a BD&A Black Yoshi N64 Plush. Doesn’t have to have the Secret Hint Tail Tag.

537ACE2F-607D-44D2-8986-0932AC966D44.jpeg

AD78496F-B213-42B0-9CD5-F23E7767275E.jpeg

IMG_20200724_125623_293.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

Yes very true, I’ve been collecting over the years on & off and have acquired a few remaining plushes this year. If I had a set where they were all tagged it’d be worth way more, especially the white Yoshi, but only a few of them are tagged, I’m just happy to have them in my collection. 

If anyone is lucky enough to own first prints with tags, Banjo characters, Princess Peach, Black or White Yoshi & sometimes Mario & FLUDD those are definitely the most hard to find & are worth more than you’d expect if you do your research.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you & yes that was me! It nearly gave me a heart attack because I was just bored & decided to go onto eBay, didn’t get a saved search notification, & then saw that pop-up when searching to my surprise. I hope another one pops up soon for you as well to add to your collection, any luck on any of the others you’re looking for?

Once I get a First Print Luigi & Mario+Fludd (Which I just realized I don’t have) I’ll post an update picture of my collection

Edited by sirjake1192
Update

Just now, sirjake1192 said:

Thank you & yes that was me! It nearly gave me a heart attack because I was just bored & decided to go onto eBay, didn’t get a saved search notification, & then saw that pop-up when searching to my surprise. I hope another one pops up soon for you as well to add to your collection, any luck on any of the others you’re looking for?

I upgraded the Banjo keychain like we talked about, so I will be selling that paired with a full sized Banjo. Hoping that opens some eyes. 

I received the mid-sized Mario that still sits on his stomach from a fellow member here. It is big. It is glorious. It is awesome. Lol

I’ve jumped headfirst into finding Peach, but no luck. The prices are what I consider to be B/W Yoshi money. If it was in the base catalog, it should be cheaper than those!

No luck on first print Toad either. It’s the last 1st print I need. I don’t count Diddy. Too many “first print” Diddy’s to sort through in terms of tags, eye color, and eye size. 

Mumbo Jumbo keychain, B/W Yoshi, and the 1st print Toad are all I really care about. I’m indifferent about Peach. The Jumbo Mario/Dk are just too big. I may get the normal size talking Mario, DK, and Bowser out of boredom. Maybe 2nd print Luigi just to have all 3. 

Yeah that mid-sized Mario is awesome!

Yes totally agree, in my opinion Peach should only be worth $300 at most based on trends up until now & Peach is somewhat easier to find that B/W Yoshi so there’s no way it should be priced double their amount.

Yeah there are so many different Diddy variants it’s ridiculous lol I’m happy with one black eyed & one blue eyed 

Yeah I drew my line with just getting the normal sized plushes & keychains, the bigger ones are awesome but I wouldn’t have the room for all four & I know if I started & I would have to get all four lol Best of luck with your search! There was someone on eBay that posted a banjo Kazooie today that said they had more BD&A plushes they were going to post, I’d check with them to see if they may have that toad or Mumbo jumbo keychain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Yeah it’s good to be done, if there was one more thing I could collect it’s the Nintendo Power Smaller Sized Yoshi 4-Pack, they’re the same size as the black & white yoshi’s so that’d be cool to have been since I already have those colors I’m fine missing out on that. 

I’m good on the Wario but I appreciate you letting me know! I got really lucky because my last pick-up was the complete set of 8 First Print plushes. They needed a little TLC but I got them looking like new.

Yeah the Yoshi’s are definitely some of my favorites, I still can’t believe I have them. Hopefully some more pop up so you can add them to your collection as well because you sound pretty close to finishing too!

On 11/15/2020 at 9:49 PM, sirjake1192 said:

Thanks! Yeah it’s good to be done, if there was one more thing I could collect it’s the Nintendo Power Smaller Sized Yoshi 4-Pack, they’re the same size as the black & white yoshi’s so that’d be cool to have been since I already have those colors I’m fine missing out on that. 

I’m good on the Wario but I appreciate you letting me know! I got really lucky because my last pick-up was the complete set of 8 First Print plushes. They needed a little TLC but I got them looking like new.

Yeah the Yoshi’s are definitely some of my favorites, I still can’t believe I have them. Hopefully some more pop up so you can add them to your collection as well because you sound pretty close to finishing too!

I had read some people post on-line that there were 2 sizes of red/blue/yellow/greenredboots. But I'm sort of throwing that in with DIddy Kong. There's like 23432 variations, and everyone has to draw the line somewhere.

Mumbo Keychain, B/W Yoshi, first print Toad, and open mouth Mario are the 5 I'd like to have, but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...