IGNORED

Homebrew Leader Board Competition 2020-Game 9: The Cowlitz Gamers' Lost Adventure

Scrobins

2 hours ago, M-Tee said:

Yeah, I flipped his tiles incorrectly and didn't notice until I finally did an Ace playthrough right before the competition.

I had to use savestates for that playthrough, so most of y'all are doing better than me so far. 🙂

I didn't notice my first time through.  The artist is more critical I'm sure.  I've enjoyed this one even more than 2nd Adventure.  Great game, and the different difficulties make practicing the stages much less time consuming.

Moderator · Posted

Gah I still need to play and post a score.

@M-TeeI was having a weird issue before that I wanted to flag in case you needed to know. When I loaded the game in Nestopia, Justice suddenly appears in the lower right corner the first time I hit the jump button, leaving me unable to complete a stage once Kaylee climbs the rope. After Kaylee leaves, I can make Justice jump but not otherwise move. When I loaded the game in Mesen I didn't have a problem though.

Events Helper · Posted

Updated score!

This game is super fun.  I need to play the other now.  I love the fact that you can literally practice in easy and then go back and run it in ace mode.

@M-Tee great game!

Never did find any diamonds past the first 8, I just tried to survive the tower lol.  The tower seems to ramp up difficulty really quickly.

• Like 1