IGNORED

Upcoming Site Maintenance/Downtime

Gloves

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

I'm not sure how you mean exactly. How is it "all off"? 

it is format spacing between lines like a 1.5/double space when I edit something. I was copying over fantasy football league info and then tried to edit out old info and type in new and its no longer single spaced, and it wont let me format it to uniform spacing.

Edited by Quest4Nes

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

it is format spacing between lines like a 1.5/double space when I edit something. I was copying over fantasy football league info and then tried to edit out old info and type in new and its no longer single spaced, and it wont let me format it to uniform spacing.

Are you on phone or desktop? You're prob just not hitting shift+enter if on desktop. 

Administrator · Posted
Just now, a3quit4s said:

Negative ghost rider, I like the new look. I’m just bummed for you having to do a bunch of small changes to get stuff back in place. 

Aw, thanks! TBH I don't mind too much. I enjoy fiddling with the site. I just feel bad when I give something then TAKE IT AWAY! xD

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Also, just a question really......Is that as big as the sage gets or is that a minor thing getting fixed after everything else gets taken care of?

Or has he always been that size, i know he is smaller on mobile

Working on sizing. Does he feel small?

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

Screenshot? Looks like this for me:

image.png

Dark mode is smaller, but that is cuz it is needing fixed, i think i know what it is, it just looks out of place because the announcements was actually above him before I think........Maybe that is why he looks smaller, just out of place

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Dark mode is smaller, but that is cuz it is needing fixed, i think i know what it is, it just looks out of place because the announcements was actually above him before I think........Maybe that is why he looks smaller, just out of place

Ahhhh yes. I'm doing up the default theme before sprucing up dark mode. Second class citizens, as ever.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Clicking on a thread you have read in the past with new post, brings you to the first page first post instead of to new posts like it did pre-upgrade.

I noticed this too. It used to let you change this behavior in the stream options. 

Clicking on the circle or star to the left of the title will take you to the new post. But it would be nice to get the option to default to this. 

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I noticed this too. It used to let you change this behavior in the stream options. 

Clicking on the circle or star to the left of the title will take you to the new post. But it would be nice to get the option to default to this. 

19 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Clicking on a thread you have read in the past with new post, brings you to the first page first post instead of to new posts like it did pre-upgrade.

It still works for me... >_>

• Confused 1

I'm seeing an issue on mobile. The reaction button in night mode is just a big white circle and when clicked just white circles on top of each other. Also I don't see a time stamp on posts anymore ie I don't see "3hrs ago" or whatever it used to say. I only see time stamps on quote boxes and edits. I'm on an iPhone 5 if that means anything.

IMG_4250.PNG