IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - The Guardian Legend

BeaIank

3 hours ago, BeaIank said:

I do not see a picture of this score.

PS. No fun allowed this week! 😠

Forgot to upload the photo - thanks for letting me know. Just added it. 

No fun allowed? I thought fun and enthusiasm was specifically required this week by rule. Im ok with either, but I do need to know if I am supposed to be loving it or hating it. 

@Bearcat-Doug - I'm not sweating how to beat that boss. I was going to check a YouTube video tonight. Score was really more of a placeholder. Don't really see a big finish on this one, but its fun. Should be able to get some runs in and get into it. 

Just now, NESfiend said:

Forgot to upload the photo - thanks for letting me know. Just added it. 

No fun allowed? I thought fun and enthusiasm was specifically required this week by rule. Im ok with either, but I do need to know if I am supposed to be loving it or hating it. 

@Bearcat-Doug - I'm not sweating how to beat that boss. I was going to check a YouTube video tonight. Score was really more of a placeholder. Don't really see a big finish on this one, but its fun. Should be able to get some runs in and get into it. 

I don't remember much about the game honestly. I beat it a few years ago and never went back to it. 

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFreak Don't lurk, u already missed the best fighting game on the nes, play dang it!!!!!  Come in and try to whip these boys, put some effort into it 😉 

I assume this is a sarcastic comment about karate champ. I know it sounds like bs, but when you git gud, karate champ becomes a badass game. I want to try it 2 player now. Going to be hard to convince my brother to learn it, but I am persistent.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I assume this is a sarcastic comment about karate champ. I know it sounds like bs, but when you git gud, karate champ becomes a badass game. I want to try it 2 player now. Going to be hard to convince my brother to learn it, but I am persistent.

Karate Champ has a 2.37 rating on Gamefaqs which is not bad for a game like this. Bad Street Brawler  (a better beat em up) only has a 2.11.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
16 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

if i would have played more than like 30 mins. maybe lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jicsan said:

Area 12, 108360

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!  I didn't even know about this shmup level only code.

tgl.thumb.jpg.64282916f5544267e332478d5765d78e.jpg

You missed Recca week. That was far and away the best shooter I've ever played. It brought some players too. I played plenty and didn't make top 8, but damn its awesome. Ive gone back to it some since. Gradius is great too. Im not big on shooters at all, but the 3 selections I played in for the contests have all been strong

3 hours ago, CasualCart said:

Seriously, your two videos seem better to me than what many big time youtubers put out. I never understood what was supposed to be funny about some dude's supposed funniest moments clips or compilations, but your two videos managed to make me laugh out loud several times. And I really like your drawing style and expressive animations! Awesome stuff!

• Like 4

Graphics Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Gaia Gensouki said:

Seriously, your two videos seem better to me than what many big time youtubers put out. I never understood what was supposed to be funny about some dude's supposed funniest moments clips or compilations, but your two videos managed to make me laugh out loud several times. And I really like your drawing style and expressive animations! Awesome stuff!

Thanks, dude! They're made with love (and my old Guitar Hero microphone haha).

-CasualCart

• Haha 1