IGNORED

Nintendo DS bonus item bundles

I have noticed that there really isn’t a comprehensive list of all the Nintendo DS games that came bundled with bonus items, so I have started a compendium of sorts in this video as a reference for anyone interested in DS bundles and variants. Some of them are pretty common but there are a few that I know are extremely rare. 

let me know if you have any bundles I didn’t include.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DScapades said:

I have noticed that there really isn’t a comprehensive list of all the Nintendo DS games that came bundled with bonus items, so I have started a compendium of sorts in this video as a reference for anyone interested in DS bundles and variants. Some of them are pretty common but there are a few that I know are extremely rare. 

Keep up the good work. The DS is not covered well.

10 hours ago, DScapades said:

Great video! I actually laughed out loud a few times. Keep it up!

These are the only bundles that I can think of off the top of my head that you didn't mention. Orcs and Elves w/Stylus, The Daring Game For Girls w/book, and Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society w/Graphic Novel.

Edited by Sir Centroid