IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mappy

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, VegaVegas said:

Yes I will file a petition that bertsampson is probably not a human. He is probably a robot in disguise like snatchers

Don't you go bad mouthing and demanding proof of humanhood of a fellow cybernetic organism, living tissue over metal endo skeleton of mine!
We don't take that very light!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Hey I finally made it to top ten on one these.  Unfortunately the gap between my score and first is a factor of 10X 🤣

You were only 10k from beating two really good players in Gaia and MBD! Bert breaking the game doesn't take anything away from the human scores in the field. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Disney Fan Club,

It is now the time for a sweet prize giveaway hand crafted by our home artsy lady @MeganJoanne! Can you guys tell what Megan cross-stitched for us this week? That's it, you guessed it right, Mickey Mouse!

Mappy.JPG.7176a6af20e682e463d2951fa2e0f9ae.JPG

Wait a minute here... maybe my memory is fooling me, but there's seem to be something odd with that Mickey cross-stitch. Whatever, here is the list of the members eligible to win the Disney themed cross-stitch of the week :

1 = @bertsampson
2 = @Jeevan
3 = @ZeldaFreak
4= @mbd39
5= @Ausden
6 = @DefaultGen
7 = @Jicsan
8 = @JamesRobot

image.png.1276daabeea42ae93a7109a1e593bc3a.png

Oh my god, Disney Fan Club Member #3 won the cross-stitch, congratulations to... ZeldaFreak? Talk about an odd name for a Disney Fan... hold it on here, this is not the Disney Fan Club, not at all. We're on that super cool Video Game Sage website! And this cross-stitch is not of that Mickey Mouse jerk! This is Mappy, the hero of the game MAPPY! I'm so happy, talk about a fine ending!

Hope you'll like your cross-stitch ZeldaFreak, feel free to pm Megan and discuss the shipping info!

Cheers to all of you VGS rockers!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oh, damn! I've been meaning to get some of those cross-stitches for awhile. Didn't think I'd start with this one, but I'll take it! 😄

There's some cruel irony that your first one is Mappy, a game you hate. I love it. (btw, the current NES game is not Mappy if you want to join) 

• Haha 3

• The topic was unpinned