IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mappy

BeaIank

18 hours ago, Jeevan said:

o but u will now @ZeldaFreak.  I'm gonna make sure it's in the next survivor 🤣......

Reveal hidden contents

twice, and mappy land

Meant to ask this yesterday - what is the survivor game/event you are talking about? I went through events archives and didn't see anything about it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Meant to ask this yesterday - what is the survivor game/event you are talking about? I went through events archives and didn't see anything about it. 

I could only find a sign up thread in Everything Else. My guess is it was played over Discord or some such.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

I think it is played in a 'club' on the site :

Oh cool, I didn't even know about the clubs on this site. I was wondering why i couldn't find a Survivor main thread on the forums. I figured it was being done off-site.

6 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Not sure when the next game will be, but @Jeevan and I are cooking up ideas, slowly but surely. Think of it like a nice roast in a crock pot... slow to cook, but worth the wait 😂

Is it a discord thing or do you just post scores like we do in the contest threads? I'm interested in checking it out for sure. 

Events Helper · Posted
23 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Is it a discord thing or do you just post scores like we do in the contest threads? I'm interested in checking it out for sure. 

Duder, join the club........ 🤣 you can see how the thing went in there, but yes, i am slowly cooking up things, like mappy @ZeldaFreak with @KokiriChild to get another survivor game going.  🙂  can't wait!!!!

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Duder, join the club........ 🤣 you can see how the thing went in there, but yes, i am slowly cooking up things, like mappy @ZeldaFreak with @KokiriChild to get another survivor game going.  🙂  can't wait!!!!

Just sent a request to join and will look around when it gets accepted. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, NESfiend said:

Just sent a request to join and will look around when it gets accepted. 

Keep in mind, some of it went on inside pm's as well, so you will just see the raw stuff, but u can see the challenges and such as well.  Im sure as soon as @KokiriChild gets on he will accept it, would be great to gauge how much interest there is in this, it will help with planning the next round.  The more the merrier, but obviously there will have to be a cutoff for amount of folks, last time we went with 18 of us.  Also, keep in mind, it can be somewhat intense, hence the reason all the hatred for mappy in this thread, but it is fun and challenging as well.

Anyway, hijacked this thread enough, i will work on mappy later today.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:06 PM, Jeevan said:

Also, keep in mind, it can be somewhat intense

Somewhat intense? I read through that and its a whole lot more than somewhat intense. I think its more intense than the actual show where people are competing for a million dollars. Looks fun though. I am probably in for the next round depending on when it falls. 

Edit: Score update on page 1. Its a race to get a pic of that game over screen. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 2

Events Helper · Posted

Placeholder, I'm hopefully gonna do another round, I did piss poor on the bonus rounds.

377870  That was intense, and i nailed all but 1 bonus!!!!

20200823_225553.thumb.jpg.e52575e4327e5e930ec23cc3a98448ab.jpg

I did, however beat my personal best of 194k 🙂  So that is something.

Edited by Jeevan
  • Wow! 1