IGNORED

VGS Bingo: Submissions Thread

Gloves

Here is what I have so far! If there are any issues, please let me know! 😄

(Practically Free)

X Factor

I actually finished the Poi playthrough just after this event went live, so good timing on my part lol

Racing Fan Desu

I thought Redline was just alright. The animation is certainly flashy and parts of it were entertaining to watch, but I feel like it's just... lacking something and I can't quite put my finger on what. If I were to rate it, I'd give it a 6/10, mostly because I've seen a bunch of other anime films I just think are better and suit my tastes more. It's not a bad one and I don't regret watching it at all; it's just not quite my thing. I prefer things like Perfect Blue and Millennium Actress (highly recommend both if you haven't seen them).

Show Off

Seriesous About Collecting

image0.jpg

Danganronpa! 😛 I have a few other series that would count too, but this was the most easily accessible at the moment!

Hy, Brid

image1.jpg

My copy of Thimbleweed Park. That vreading ability is important. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

Game Night
(Played Minecraft with Jeevan and ninjistar for a couple hours. Image proof already posted above, but just for consistency:

20200818_013103.thumb.jpg.cfff0ceba7a497

image.thumb.png.2b1108841b95af1aa584e96a

image.thumb.png.bd4e203fd9d769e877b7b4bc

Game master
(Rolled over the score counter on Joust for the Atari 2600. This is the only game I've ever actually rolled the counter on before, so I figured I might as well do it again. Sorry for the terrible pictures, I kind of have to choose between you being able to actually see my little username card, and you being able to see the screen itself. You can still see the score counter, so that's all that really matters.)

4c1d2b8ecf9fcdab93b46fc06f7af44e.thumb.jpg.ab34460c04fede1dcd3919b723054f70.jpg

92e90de5c5f7d3847d543c936459832e.thumb.jpg.fa15445057a23370f6968bf314377fbc.jpg

Gotta go fast
(Decided to Speedrun Jr. Pac-Man for the Atari 2600. I don't know what the exact time on this run is, but I know it's under 50 seconds, which is more than fast enough. Thank you to Jeevan for giving me the idea to speedrun this game, it was actually pretty fun! Not nearly as frustrating as I thought it would be. Also, I should probably clarify, the rules for speedrunning this game are that the timer starts when you hit reset, and the timer stops when you hit 10k points. So the goal of this speedrun is to get 10k points as fast as possible.)

Plastic prison
(Never heard of this grading company before, but they seem pretty reputable as far as I can tell!)

02a52d8b241f6b73dfceacdfec4519ca.thumb.jpg.53b1bad56099fb8fe82ba34a4b0d27fb.jpg

Rollercoaster of emotion
(Originally I was gonna take this picture with the cart protector on it, but c'mooooooon, that's so boring!)

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Like 2

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

Seriesous about collecting:

Kinda cheap i guess, i will wait for your approval on this one, although it is a complete set 😛 

20200818_093643.thumb.jpg.e1c357d7f4546a4fb48bda485d0216a6.jpg

I think in the rules for this challenge it says there has to be at least 3 games for it to classify as a series, but yeah, it's obviously up to Gloves.

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I think in the rules for this challenge it says there has to be at least 3 games for it to classify as a series, but yeah, it's obviously up to Gloves.

Oh, shit, i guess i didnt see that

My bad......maybe?

Yes it does......damn!

Edited by Jeevan

Editorials Team · Posted
4 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

you scratch my back: @Reed Rothchild bought stuff from me. he always does. its his shameful guilty pleasure... he cant help it.

This is true.  Waiting to receive them to give feedback for Scratch My Back

Edited by Reed Rothchild
  • Haha 1

Musically inclined

I actually had a lot of fun putting that together this morning.  Not so hard once I figured out how to use the app.  Drove the wife nuts.

EDIT:  Fixed that mess of a bass line a bit.

EDIT EDIT:  Oh Sheeyat.  Extended cut.  I’m totally gonna keep playing with this

2020_08-18_19:37:13.wav

Edited by Hammerfestus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Anyone else still need to do the multiplayer block?  I don't have playstation 3 / 4 or XBOX, but got a Switch.

I have a couple online games on Switch. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the one I play the most. If you have that, I'd be down to race you for a bit whenever you get the chance. I also have Arms, Splatoon 2, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Super Smash Bros Ultimate... I think that's it, at least as far as physical multiplayer games I own for Switch.

Homebrew Team · Posted
Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

I have a couple online games on Switch. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the one I play the most. If you have that, I'd be down to race you for a bit whenever you get the chance. I also have Arms, Splatoon 2, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Super Smash Bros Ultimate... I think that's it, at least as far as physical multiplayer games I own for Switch.

I got MK 8 Deluxe.  I'll PM you later to schedule.  Thanks!

Down for anyone else to join as well.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

Hy, brid
(This is the back of a box for a Breath of the Wild amiibo I got on launch day, March 3rd 2017. Early on when the Breath of the Wild amiibo first came out, the only two consoles that were shown as being compatible with it on the packaging were Wii-U and 3DS, even though the Switch was already out by this point. This issue was corrected in later releases of the amiibo. Thanks again to Gloves for counting this one!)

5415dc376c1dc33d36652fc3fd2241ed.thumb.jpg.30af666fc0aae532b840d0e991bb38ff.jpg

• Like 1