IGNORED

VGS Bingo! [Ended]

Gloves

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

Had this been on any other week, I might have gotten a single line.  But it was a perfect storm of being on vacation, my wife returning to work, and the kiddos having not started school.  So I worked on this in between the yard work and house chores all week long.  It was good for me too.  I was super motivated to play some games, and try some new things.  Frankly I'd been in a "watch youtube" kind of funk with my free time for a while now.  So thanks @Gloves, this has been a blast.  And thanks to @ZeldaFreak, @Jeevan, @DefaultGen, @Gaia Gensouki, @Deadeye, and everyone else who I forgot.  You guys thought of and did clever things that inspired and motivated me to keep going. 

Yeah, one way or another, this has been an absolute blast, and I look forward to events like this later on down the line. This was far more fun than I ever could've anticipated, and it does encourage people to participate in more things on the site they may not have otherwise participated in.

• Like 2

Checked and double checked. I have become Bingo. Adding it up, I spent at least 16 hours playing games (20 if you count the time I spent on the Minecraft server beyond the requirement). Around 3 hours learning Pico8 and coding. At least 3 hours between trying to learn Famitracker, messing with Beepbox, and making sprites. Watched Redline. At least another hour of writing and taking pictures.

Easily over 24 hours in a single week and Gloves is all "it's too easy!" in a contest he didn't even participate in himself 😛 

xFHILkt.png

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Haha 3

• The title was changed to VGS Bingo! [Ended]
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unpinned