IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Caveman Games

BeaIank

14 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Bert, you were having a great time playing Legos. Keep the positive momentum going. Cyborgs are too sophisticated to throw their wives or try to hop t-rexs anyhow 

He's like the ones from the Terminator movies that think they are the superior model until they lose in the end.

Events Helper · Posted

Well, after reflecting on my life choices........without further ado, 10 mins. worth of gameplay and no practice later............

Mate toss:  90 foots

Dino Vault: 30 foots

Dino Race:  120.9

Saber Race: 48.5

Fire:  28.6

20200816_080828.jpg

20200816_080218.jpg

20200816_075333.jpg

20200816_074930.jpg

20200816_074324.jpg

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1

I came into this thread thinking there wouldn't be many who could challenge my primitive skills.  I'm glad to see there are so many of us left in the world, and that evolution hasn't robbed us of our greatness.  May the best caveman win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

Current, temporary scoreboard without each event placings posted.
I will likely only get the events placings done tomorrow at some point.

I don't think the temporary scoreboard is accurate. Looking at Gaia's scores I beat them in Dino race and fire starting, so they definitely don't have 48 points. Also tablew/chairs seems like they should have more points. 

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I don't think the temporary scoreboard is accurate. Looking at Gaia's scores I beat them in Dino race and fire starting, so they definitely don't have 48 points. Also tablew/chairs seems like they should have more points. 

Fixed. Dino Vault result table wasn't sorted properly.

31 minutes ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

I still don't see how Gaia has 48 points. They are at most second in two events (dino racing and fire starting). So the max score of be 46

My score seems like I was awarded a second place finish where I had a third. That might be part of the issue with @Tablew/chairs as he beat me out for second in at least one event im sure. 

For me, I have 1st, 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th = 37 points. Scoreboard has me 41

Edited by NESfiend