IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Kiwi Kraze

BeaIank

3 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Siiick! I love the custom decals on that second one!

-CasualCart

Those things are all really cool, but don't they make playing harder? I like playing on the advantage, especially certain games. But I consider it a handicap really. Much lower expectations for progress and score

Rules question @BeaIank and @guillavoie. I hit some sort of portal on 1-3 that took me to a screen with a bunch of kiwis and then some swimming. When i reached the end, it took me to the start of 1-4. Am I good to keep playing? Rules seem to only prohibit portals that send you back. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

Rules question @BeaIank and @guillavoie. I hit some sort of portal on 1-3 that took me to a screen with a bunch of kiwis and then some swimming. When i reached the end, it took me to the start of 1-4. Am I good to keep playing? Rules seem to only prohibit portals that send you back. 

You got this right, no problem with a warp forward!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I have yet to put a good run in, lol, but hope to tomorrow

shoulda burnt them lives @0xDEAFC0DE lol

I just wanted to make sure I finished. Burning lives at the end is a little risky since a death sends you all the way to the start. I'm going to do some more serious point pressing runs today, so I wasn't too focused on getting a high score. 

50 minutes ago, Sumez said:

Super fun port, but trying to push points out of it is boring (but fortunately not as boring as on the arcade). 

The point pressing is the best part! The devil shows up and chases you. Its the most thrilling part of the game. I've been pressing like bert and progressing like skinny. Score on page 3

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1