IGNORED

Political Poll: Does hydroxy-chloroquine work for Covid-19?

phart010

Does hydroxy-chloroquine work?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Does hydroxy-chloroquine work?

• Yes, it works
    • No, it does not
    • Who knows - I’m not a scientist

Alright, I'm out. @Reed RothchildRothchild cool make light of it, make fun of a whole population and their ignorance, good stuff bro! Proud of you, keep fighting the good fight! When western medicine totally screws your insides though, I won't feel a bit of pitty for you, and hope I won't have to pay taxes to fix you up.

Edited by fcgamer

31 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Hahaha, and you're the same guys that believe the WHO and the falsehoods it was spouting. 

Do some actual research about Chinese medicine and herbals before denouncing it, just because it isn't FDA approved. Or gtfo.

Have you looked at independent lab tests of various herbal supplements to see what they actually contain?

If not, you are operating on a basis of trust you'd likely be ill-advised to have.

What I believe are independent test results, and unregulated supplements have a pretty bad track record of only containing what they claim to contain, or even having what they claim in the quantities they claim.

That said, I find anecdotes interesting as a jumping off point for further reading, so I would be interested in hearing what improved your psoriasis.

Edited by arch_8ngel
  • Like 2

Editorials Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Fuck Chinese medicine.

Rhinos are going extinct because some sad little man thinks horn powder makes his weenie harder. 

Oh, it does.  Well, maybe it's the trace amphetamines doing it.  But something's making that dick rock hard!  Er, so I hear...

bathes in ground up rhino

My opinion on traditional Chinese medicine, homeopathy, etc. is this:

I have no problem with people being uninformed about a topic. What I do have a problem with is people selling false cures to people with terminal issues. Chiropractors claiming their practice is more beneficial to their clients’ health than vaccines and medicine, organic food salespeople claiming that eating their way will help terminal illnesses, etc. etc.

I told someone with cancer that they shouldn’t listen to the dude who was telling them to “just smoke weed” and they’ll be cancer free. I then got told I was worse than a pedophile for steering someone against the “natural cure.”

As for HCQ, the results are yet to be seen. I’m not one of the many scientists running clinical trials with it, but given the people who are pushing it so passionately and prematurely, I have serious doubts as to the validity of their claims. And no, I’m not just talking about Trump.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

All that pseudo science spiritual woo crap should be banned and anyone found practicing it publicly guillotined.  I’ve got your essential oils right here buddy.

Sounds like your mind karma is out of balance.  You should drink some trace silver so that the brain toxins are flushed out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Nah, I went to a local Chinese medicine doctor here around 2015 or so, and got little individual packets of powder, enough for a week. I went this route as I have psoriasis, and other treatments were met with minimal success at best, and one of my former colleagues always took Chinese medicine and suggested I try it, sure, why not?

Things started clearing up about three or four days in, noticeable improvements, even my father who had been visiting at the time saw it, and he was shocked. After I finished that week's worth of medicine though, I didn't go back for another round, as the taste is horribly bitter. Needless to say, things worsened again when I stopped.

On another note, my psoriasis has been mysterious improving drastically the past few weeks, and I can only think of one change I made. If things continue to improve, I'll share later, definitely not FDA approved method though 😛

But for this reason, I think there's a lot more at play than just whether the FDA has enough evidence to back something as working or not.

We need to remember, everyone's body is different, and will react differently to different things. 

@docile tapeworm Just tell the cops that those individual packets of powder are Chinese medicine and they will have to let you go.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I love to hate on China as much as the next guy, but this is bad none the best hemorrhoid cream I have ever used.

https://www.amazon.com/Mayinglong-Musk-Hemorrhoids-Ointment-Cream/dp/B000F34TCC/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=chinese+herbal+hemorrhoids+cream&qid=1596413442&sprefix=chinese+he&sr=8-4

Cleared up a raging hemorrhoid on the verge of rupture in like 2 days. Preparation H has nothing on this shit! As far as what's in it? I have no idea! I can't read it! But who cares? Throbbing hemorrhoids about to rupture are super painful and I'm terrified when I need to poo that I won't pop it and risk infection.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

I love to hate on China as much as the next guy, but this is bad none the best hemorrhoid cream I have ever used.

https://www.amazon.com/Mayinglong-Musk-Hemorrhoids-Ointment-Cream/dp/B000F34TCC/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=chinese+herbal+hemorrhoids+cream&qid=1596413442&sprefix=chinese+he&sr=8-4

Cleared up a raging hemorrhoid on the verge of rupture in like 2 days. Preparation H has nothing on this shit! As far as what's in it? I have no idea! I can't read it! But who cares? Throbbing hemorrhoids about to rupture are super painful and I'm terrified when I need to poo that I won't pop it and risk infection.

wut?

• Haha 1